Attack of the Ultra Beasts!

Soon you had Begun to continue your journey to Travel and battle against the Trail captains when suddenly you had Gotten a Communication on your X-Transceiver!

Y/n: Huh? It's A Call from Lillie? Lillie, what's going-?

Lillie: (On Call) Y/n... We need... He... lp... 

Y/n: Lillie you're breaking up? What's wrong?

Lillie: (On Call) W-We're... Under... A... Attack!

Y/n: Hold on, I'll be there! Just-

Just then the call cut off!

Y/n: Guys we're going back!

Pikachu: Yeah, we're not leaving our Friends Behind!

Mimikyu: Oh Boy Helping people I don't know, (Sarcastic) Sounds wonderful

Y/n: Just Hold onto me and let's go!

They both Hung onto you and All Three of you quickly teleported to the Aether Paradise!

Meanwhile at Aether Paradise...

The three of you had Arrived at The Aether Paradise but the place was anything but A Paradise as the entire Place was on fire with chunks of the Manmade Island being destroyed and you had quickly Taken note of this.

Y/n: Well, this can't be good

Just then A Loud Boom Happened, as Lillie ran over.

Lillie: Y/n, You Made it

Y/n: Lillie what Happened?

Lillie: I don't know what Happened. The Scientists here were trying to Open an Ultra Wormhole to put Nihilego Back but before they can close it some massive Black Claws Began to keep the Portal Opened and quickly several unknown Pokémon came out the Portal and it was all A Blur then. Mother went Missing, Alola is Under attack, and No one has any Idea what is going on! Nebby even Evolved into this!

Nebby: Nebby!

Nebby (Cosmeom)

Nebby (Cosmeom)

Y/n: Okay there's no Need to Freak out, we can fix this. We Just need-

Just then there was A Massive explosion and Just then A Large, Black, Floating, Alien Figure Back floating above all three of you and it Looked Terrifying.

Necrozma

Necrozma:

Lillie: W-What are you?

Necrozma: What am I? It's who Am I? And I am Necrozma! Thank you for freeing me!

Y/n: Wait how did she free you?

Necrozma: Oh, In Actuality her mother did, and she'll act as A Good Component for Nihilego, but never mind that, it was thanks to her we all got here. As you can see, we all come from Ultra Space, but it was A Small world for me, A Small world filled with Small Ideas, but by the time I'm finished I shall become God! Now I better get out of here before anyone tries to stop me. Goodbye!

He then Teleported out of there!

Y/n: Damnit he escaped!

Lillie: What are we supposed to do? Now there are A Bunch of Aliens running around

Y/n: We have to fix this. Follow me

Timeskip!

You had Gathered the Island Trial captains as they had all heard the attack of the Ultra Space Beasts and soon you were explaining the Plan!

Y/n: Okay everyone we're going to explore every Nook and Cranny of every Island until we find every single Ultra Beast and we shall either destroy or capture them, and then- Hey where is Lillie?

Lillie: I'm right here, I'm Ready to save the world!

Y/n: Lillie this is really dangerous are you sure you want to do this?

Lillie: Yes, Nebby and I are ready to do this

Nebby: Nebby!

Y/n: Good, just make sure you don't get Hurt

Lillie: (Blushing) Thanks...

She then Pecked you on the cheek as you then Blushed as she shyly walked towards the group.

Y/n: (Thoughts) W-Wow... (Outside of thoughts) Alright everyone Let's go! Time is of the essence!