Hau'oli City!/ The 1st Trail Captian!

Soon After Saving Poor Nebby the 4 of, you had soon Begun to Make it to the Huge Coastal City of Hau'oli City in Melemele Island. Soon you had walked out of One of the shops smiling.

Y/n: Hell yeah, I'm Looking Fresh Now

You were now wearing A Pair of Black Basketball shorts with A Pair of Black Pants underneath, A Black and white striped Tank top, Sneakers, Sunglasses, and A Fisher Hat.

Y/n: Okay, now it's time to catch some Pokémon!

Soon you had then went out into the city and you had Now caught some Cool City Pokémon! Such as....

Alolan Meowth

Alolan Grimer

Alolan Grimer

Right now, you were all enjoying some Malasada's as you smiled.

Y/n: Oh God they are so Good~

Airalin: Yep~

Y/n: Nothing can ruin this, Moment! Nothing!

Just then you were overheard some Loud argument at the beach, and you had Noticed being Harassed by some thug.

Y/n: I Just had to jinx it now did I?

You then got up and walked to the spot where the thug in Skull gear was Harassing the poor Woman!

???: Okay woman, you better hand over that Mantyke or else I'll have to gut you like A Magikarp!

And just then...

Y/n:

???: AGH! You son of A Bitch!!

Y/n: GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! YOU DIGUST ME!

The Man then Began running off!

???: FINE! BUT YOU MADE AN ENEMY OF TEAM SKULL!

Y/n: Screw you!

???2: Hey there But I couldn't help but notice how you handled that.

Y/n: Who are you?

Ilima: My Name is Ilima, and I am the 1st Trail captain

Ilima (One of the Trial Captains/ He is known for being Smart and wealthy young man/ He specializes in Normal types with his Smeargle being able to counter anything/ He is the Captain of the Normal Trial)

Y/n: Oh Hey, so are you going to take me to?

Ilima: Not yet, you have to fight me first. A Good Old Fashioned Pokémon Battle to see if you can win

Y/n: Alright then Let's do this

Ilima: Good, Now lets

Ilima: Good Yungoos

Y/n: Alright then go Pikachu!

Pikachu: You're going down!

Ilima: Yungoos use Crunch!

Y/n: Pikachu Iron Tail!

Pikachu then Tried to slam his Tail onto Yungoos but the Mongoose Pokémon bit down non his tail doing huge Damage!

Y/n: Huh!?

Ilima: Yungoos Has the strong Jaw ability meaning all biting attacks are stronger

Y/n: Ah Well let me Retort that with this. Pikachu use Thunderbolt!

Pikachu: PIKA-CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

He then electrocuted the hell out of Yungoos and knocked it out.

Ilima: Good Job but the battle has only begun. Now go Smeargle

Y/n: Okay Pikachu watch out, Smeargle is A Total wild card, so we have no Idea what he has

Pikachu: Right

Ilima: Smeargle use Earth Power

Y/n: Pikachu dodge it! Quick!

Pikachu then Jumped into the air to dodge the attack, but it was too Late as he was dealt A Hefty amount of damage!

Y/n: Okay Pikachu come back

Pikachu: Right

Y/n: Now go Litten!

Litten: Nya!

Ilima: I Have a Counter for that too. Now use Water Gun!

Y/n: I have A Counter for that too! Litten use Sunny day!

The Sun then Turned Harsh at the water type attack did very little damage, and Litten Began to charge towards him!

Y/n: Now use Fire Fang!!

Litten then Charged at Smeargle as his Mouth lit on Fire, and he then Bit down on Smeargle's Tail Burning it!

Y/n: Now Use... Red Hawk!!

Ilima: W-What is that?

Y/n: Something I taught Litten!

Litten then Began to charge towards Smeargle as he coated his Body in Fire and soon You and Ilima had spotted A Man lifting A Huge fire Fist before Litten slammed into Smeargle and the Painter Pokémon was then sent flying out and slammed against the ground.

Y/n: Looks Like I win Ilima Now take me to the Totem Pokémon

Ilima: Right, Fair is Fair. Follow me

Y/n: Thanks, Alright Totem Pokemon here I come!