Milim Nava Demon Lord and Best Friend!/ A Night with A Slime!

Soon Rimuru, His Two Onis, and The Tempest Star wolf had Taken you 3 back to the City of Tempest Jura, where Rimuru was introducing you guys to everything.

Rimuru: Well everyone this is Tempest Jura, it's where I reside as Chancellor. We got Hobgoblins, Oni's, Orcs, Dragonewts, A Little bit of the undead, Faries, Dragons, and even-

???: AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Just then A Man flew into A Building destroying it!

Rimuru: (Sigh) And Demons...

Twi: W-What was that?

Rimuru/Shion/Shuna: Milim Nava

Just then A Small Pink thing began running over and Hugged Rimuru!

Milim: Hiya Bestie!

Milim Nava (A Former demon Lord who resigned after Rimuru promised to be her best friend/ She is very strong and might be the strongest out of the demon Lords/ Despite her Looks she's actually over 2000 Years Old/ Her favorite things are Rimuru an...

Milim Nava (A Former demon Lord who resigned after Rimuru promised to be her best friend/ She is very strong and might be the strongest out of the demon Lords/ Despite her Looks she's actually over 2000 Years Old/ Her favorite things are Rimuru and sweet Foods)

Milim then Looked at you and Galred.

Milim: And who are you?

Y/n: I'm Y/n, I'm new around here

Milim: Hey Rimuru is my Best friend and-

Rimuru: MILIM! You have A Lot to answer for

Milim: Like what?

Rimuru: Like this

She then Pointed at the Unconscious Person that was slammed into the Building.

Milim: Oh right, it's A funny  story you see He was mugging someone and I decided to do something about it

Rimuru: And it was almost to Murder him?

Milim: Look I only Kicked him! Alright?

Rimuru: Milim, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to take away your Lunch

Milim then began to cry.

Milim: (Crying) You Meanie... HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL!?

She then Ran to the Mans Unconscious Body injuring him even further!

Milim: (Crying) IT'S YOU FAULT YOU JERK! YOU MADE ME LOSE MY LUNCH! DIE!

Everyone: MILIM NO!

That Night...

Rimuru had all of you stay at her personal Manor as you were all stationed in different rooms, and soon you were called to Rimuru's room where you Knocked on the door.

Y/n: Hello? Can I come in?

Rimuru: Oh Of course

You then walked inside and Rimuru was Inside wearing A Bunny suit of all things which confused the hell out of you, but was cute nothingness

Y/n: Uh... What are you wearing? (Thoughts) OH GOD, IT'S TOO PREICOUS~!

Rimuru: Well Uh... I wanted to try and seduce you but... I guess this isn't working. Look can you sit down for A Moment?

Y/n: Yeah, Sure

You then sat down on the bed and she sat down on your lap as she blushed.

Rimuru: (Blushing) Look Y/n... I... I think I've fallen in love with you...

Y/n: (Blushing) Oh Right, To be Honest that Happens A Lot

Rimuru: W-What!?

Y/n: I have A Harem

Rimuru: Oh so It's like A Harem anime

Y/n: How do you know about those?

Rimuru: I was An Ordinary salaryman before I was reincarnated here

Rimuru: Right But...

She then Blushes bright pink.

Y/n: Yes?

Rimuru: I...

Y/n: Yes?

Rimuru: (Blushing) Y/n... I... I WANT YOU TO STICK THAT MASSIVE (Censored) INTO ME AND FILL ME UP WITH THAT HOT STICKY (Censored) WHILE YOU USE MY HAIR TO HOLD ME YOU DIRTY SON OF A (Censored) UNTIL I CAN'T BREATHE!! THERE I FUCKING SAID IT!!

Y/n:

W-WHAT!? B-But I thought Slimes were Genderless!

Rimuru: (Blushing) Actually Yes But... When I became A Demon Lord, I actually became A Woman

Y/n: Woah

Rimuru: I Know...

Y/n: (Blushing) Okay I'll do it when we get Married but for now, let's Cuddle. Your Just too cute not to cuddle~

You then pushed her down on the bed as she Blushed and smiled Nervously.

Meanwhile...

A Couple of Dragonnewts were running through the Forests as they spotted A Couple of Familiar figures.

Dragonewt: What is that?

Dragonewt 2: Looks Like A Skeleton

Souka: Look Just hold your ground

Souka (Gabiru's Younger Sister/ She is A Dragonewt who is known for her incredible stealth skills and even better fighting skills/ She acts as A Spy for the Jura Tempest Federation/ She is Much sweeter and Much smarter than her older Brother)

Dragonewt: Wait, Look at that One of them is Building zombies and inserting shadows into them. Their Building an Army!

Souka: We need to tell Lord Rimuru Quickly, let's go

But someone did notice them.

Skullion: We need to Tell Lord Azad and Lord Clayman to attack Now. The Army is almost ready