Battle at Latveria!/ Galactus is Coming!

Darkness was soon growing over Earth 616 as A Giant Purple and Blue Figure began to appear ready to consume the entire world in its entirety.

This was Galactus.

Galactus (He was A Man who survived the extinction of His Universe and when he was reborn he ended up becoming A God/ The Catch is that he Must consume the life forces of worlds in order to not starve to death and Now He has Heralds to find him wo...

Galactus (He was A Man who survived the extinction of His Universe and when he was reborn he ended up becoming A God/ The Catch is that he Must consume the life forces of worlds in order to not starve to death and Now He has Heralds to find him worlds to consume)

Galactus: This seems to be the very last place the Silver surfer has been. I guess I have no choice but to eat this world

???: You could give Him more time

Galactus: Yes, I could give him more- T-T-T-T-Time!? Galacta, What are you doing?

And there was his Daughter Galacta.

Galacta (The Daughter and Creation of Galactus/ She has all of his Powers yet is far cuter and far More Moral/ She only has like one comic to herself)

Galacta: What do you think I'm doing?

Galactus: Your Stalling

Galacta: I'm Stalling?

Galactus: Yes, you are

Galacta: I am?

Galactus: Yes! You are

Galacta: I'm... Stalling

Galactus: Y-Yes, you are

Galacta: Stalling?

Galactus: Yes

Galacta: Stall-ing... How strange of A Word that is

Meanwhile in Latveria...

Dr. Doom was Holding The silver surfer's Board, as he smiled.

Doom: Hahahahahaha! With this, we shall Reverse engineer the technology, and we shall rule the world! 

And with him was All for one.

All For one: Yes, I knew this alliance would Pay off

Just then there was A Huge explosion as they both Looked up and you, Gwen, Spidey, Iron Man, Venom, Wolverine, and A Bunch of SHIELD Agents attacked his Castle!