My Date with Shion!

You had woken up one morning to the Smell of Food and your curiosity had gotten the best of you as you had walked downstairs and noticed someone was cooking in the Kitchen.

Y/n: (Thoughts) That Must be Mom, she's always cooking this early in the Morning

You then walked into the Kitchen and much to your surprise it wasn't your Mom!

Y/n: S-Shion what are you doing in the Kitchen?

Shion: Oh Hi Y/n, well I told your mother to take A Break from the Kitchen Today because I'm cooking all of your meals Today!

She was even In A Cute new outfit!

Y/n: Oh Wow, that Looks So Cute~!

Shion: (Blushing) Thanks, Now Get prepared for A 12 Meal course!

Y/n: Sounds Delicious!

Oh How wrong you were. When you were finally served the first course it turned out to be A Purple Mush that was both cold and Burnt, wet and dry, and even seems to be Moving.

Y/n: W-What is this?

Shion: Oh That's Waffles!

Y/n: (Thoughts) T-THAT'S WAFFLES!? I think she needs some cooking lessons from Mom, Erina, Alice, or even Sanji since it's so Bad!

Shion: Well Aren't you going to try it?

Y/n: Ugh... O-Okay...

You then began to take A Spoon full of the "Waffles" as you put it closer to your mouth Shion Began to smile and now knowing this you can't go back now!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Oh God Thank The Lord I have Immunity to Poisons, Probably due to Magellan but he's A Bastard so I won't thank him

You then put the so-called food from your mouth when suddenly...

Y/n: I-IT'S DELICIOUS!?

Shion: I Know! I have the unique skill to make anything I cook delicious

Y/n: (Thoughts) Huh? That's A Very Useful Skill surprisingly (Out of thoughts) Hey Shion, I gotta Question

Shion: Yes?

Y/n: Would you like to be A Cook at one of my restaurants?

Shion: Really?

Y/n: Really

Shion then Grabbed you and Began Hugging you in her Bosom as she was so excited!

Shion: Oh I am so Happy Y/n~! I love you so much~!

Y/n: Me too Shion... Me too...