Meet Princess Star!

One day you were walking to school when soon Math stopped you for no apparent reason just as you were about to get to school!

Math: DUDE STOP!

Y/n: What? is it All for one again? Madara? Oh, Maybe Albedo finally made his second appearance!

Math: No Just... Just follow me

Y/n: Well What's going on?

You both then continued walking to school where there was Apparently A Portal with A Carriage being pulled by two... Um... Unicorn Lions.

Y/n: Huh?

Math: Apparently some princess From another dimension is going to our school Now

Y/n: Oh Please how do we know those Things are even real?

And Just then Mineta and Kaminari showed up.

Mineta: Hey Look Kiddy rides!

Kaminari: Yeah! Hmm... Where do I put the Quater at? Oh, there it is!

The animal then screams and Kicked!

Kaminari: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Mineta: HELP! KIDDIE RIDE ON THE LOOSE!

Y/n: Okay they're real but where did this girl come from?

Math: Well my Assumption is-

???: HELLO EVERY-

She then fell right on her face.

Math: Stupidtown. I'm gonna say Stupidtown

???: Hey what Happened? Oh Hello there! I'm Star Butterfly

Star Butterfly (She is A Mewman from the World of Mewni/Mewmans Are A Magical offshoot of Humans who gained Butterfly forms and magical Powers/ She comes from A Family full of Royal wizards and she is training to become A Great ruler/ She is reckl...

Star Butterfly (She is A Mewman from the World of Mewni/Mewmans Are A Magical offshoot of Humans who gained Butterfly forms and magical Powers/ She comes from A Family full of Royal wizards and she is training to become A Great ruler/ She is reckless, Insane, and Generally dangerous)

Y/n: What are you?

Star: