Battle of New Toyko!/ The Death of Azad!

You were just relaxing at home Meditating when suddenly something Kicked in and you felt an Uneasy feeling in your gut.

Y/n: Something is wrong

Just then A Loud explosion was heard as you ran Outside A Large Building had Blown up in the Distance and A Swarm of the Cyborg Insectoid soldiers Azad had been growing began to swarm the skies and everyone was pretty much heading out to stop This.

Suddenly you got A Message from Star Academy!

Y/n: Huh? What's going on?

Tsunade was on the other side and she was sounding exhausted.

Tsunade: (On Phone) Y/n! You need to come here Quickly! The School is Under attack!

Y/n: Huh? What's going on? Do you sound Beaten?

Tsunade: (On Phone) We're Under attack by A Bunch of People! Dragon Slayers, Cyborgs, Monsters, and Other creatures, we need your help

Y/n: Right, Just hang on, I'll quickly Get over there

You were about to instantly Transmit over when suddenly...

???: Gum Gum Bazooka!!

Y/n: AAAAAGH!

You were sent flying into A Building as Azad revealed himself!

Azad: Hello Y/n

Y/n: A-Azad? You Don't Look too good

Azad: Oh Yes, I've gotten A Few Upgrades you May say

Y/n: Oh Boy

Azad: Now, Atomic Dicer!!

Y/n: AAGH!

He then sliced you through the shoulder as he destroyed an entire Building cutting it into 5 Pieces!

Y/n: Tch, Fire Dragon Roar!!

Azad: Moonlit Water Dragon Roar!!

You both Created A Massive Blast as you were both sent flying back and you quickly Began sinking into the floor before Jumping into the air!

Y/n: Buzz cut Mochi!!!

Azad: Moonlit Water Dragon 1,000,000,000 Needles!!

He then created 1,000,000,000 Haki coated Water droplets which Began to Impale you Millions of times as suddenly you blew up in A Pile of Blood but it was revealed to be A Shadow Clone!

Azad: CLEVER DICK!

Y/n: What do You have against me!? What did I do to you in the first place!?

Azad: You Allied yourself with the Creatures that Killed my Sister! YOU DESERVE TO DIE!

Y/n: Have you ever heard of Live and Let live?

Azad: THAT'S A FOREIGN CONCEPT TO ME! Room!!

He then Created A Room around you as you were shocked knowing what this move does so you quickly jumped out of the way before he could do anything!

Azad: Stop Moving!!

Y/n/Azad: Gum Gum Gattling!!

You both then Began to Parry and Punch each other as soon You Then appeared in front of him, with your hands pulled backward!

Y/n: Kame... Hame... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Azad: Gum Gum Grizzly Magnum!!

Both of your attacks had combined again as soon it blew up sending the both of you flying back again!

Azad: DAMNIT! Why are you so strong!?

Y/n: Because I'm ending this!! HAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Azad: What are you Planning? AAAAGH! BLEGH!

You had Impaled him through the chest with A Ki blade as he fell to the ground bleeding!

Azad: Please Look into your heart... And... And spare me...?

Y/n: You Lost that Opportunity a Long time ago. Hakai!!

You then Began to erase him from existence as he was turned into nothing but Purple dust!

Meanwhile someone had Noticed.

Caesar: Hmm, So He did Fail. Just as expected

And behind him was Skullion.

Skullion: You expected this?

Caesar: Shurorororororo! He was clearly losing his Marbles but no worries because with my DNA Samples I can create A New Azad from Scratch. This Battle was nothing more than A Proxy War. Call off the Attack! We'll regroup and follow up on our Plans another time

Skullion: Of course. As Like Ash all things must go away in A Baptism by Fire

And soon the attack was Loosened as soon the rest of Azad's forces had disappeared into the shadows, But this was only the 1st step in A New Plan.