The Battle against the Blights!/ Princess Zelda!

Soon after Freeing Paya from the Holdings of the Yiga Clan, and Gathering all of the Runes, it was now time to go to the Hyrulian Castle and Bring the fight against Calamity Ganon once and for all!

Link Prepared his sword as you Peered your head through, and Paya Was A little Scared.

Y/n: You Okay Paya?

Paya: Y-Yeah, I'm not even sure I can handle this

Y/n: Don't worry we can Handle this you can Hang behind

Paya: Thank you, A-Also...

She then Blushed and Kissed you on the cheek as she smiled.

Paya: T-That's in case you don't Live... I-I Love you...

Y/n: Don't worry We'll Live

Link then Nodded as Paya smiled as well.

Paya: Thank you so very Much

Y/n: You ready Link?

Link then smiled, as you both ran out to fight the 1st Monster that Ganon had Possessed! Windblight Ganon!

Windblight Ganon: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

It then revealed its Cannon's arm and Began shooting out A Bunch of Fireballs! Link then Began Blocking all of them with his shield, as you run around!

Y/n: Hey!! Take this you Freak!! Buzzcut Mochi!!

You then slammed your Armament Haki-coated Mochi arm on top of the Monster Pinning it down as Link Began shooting arrows at it, causing it severe damage!

Y/n: Alright now take this! This is something Called... Shadow clone Jutsu!!

Shadow clones: MOCHI RASENSHURIKEN BARRAGE!!

They all then crashed into Windblight Ganon doing some Massive Damage as it then Transformed into WaterBlight Ganon!

It turned itself into A Liquid form and Began hanging from the ceiling to do various attacks!

Y/n: Link!

Link then Grabbed his shield as you Jumped on it and Launched yourself toward it's Face!

Y/n: Take this!! Ice Age!!

You then Touched its face as it completely froze over But it then freed itself turning into FireBlight Ganon!

FireBlight: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Y/n: Link!! We're halfway there! There's no way we're giving up Now!

Link then Nodded as he began slashing his sword at Ganon and Began to using his shield to Block Fire attacks, as you Jumped back and Began doing Hand signs!

Y/n: Water Dragon Jutsu!!

You Then splashed Fireblight Ganon as he screamed out in Pain and Link then shot out A Bunch of Arrows at its eye making it freak out!

Fireblight: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

He then Turned into Thunderblight Ganon!

Y/n: HERE WE GO! FINAL.. KAME... HAME... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Thunderlight Ganon was completely blasted as soon there was nothing of him!

Y/n: Is he gone?

Link then Pointed upwards and it's revealed Ganon had Taken his final form! Calamity Ganon!