Y/n Vs Ramos the Old Growth still in Bloom!

The Next Gym was now East of The City were all in and Now with adding Robin to the Team you had all now Begun to set off for Courmarine city which is on the Northwest Coast of Kalos Just like with The Last town!

Meanwhile, you had Caught this Pokemon...

Inkay

Soon you had all ended up at the city where there is no Gym but instead A Ranch that Ramos Owns and soon you walked through.

Viola: Wow, this place is so beautiful!

Viola was Taking multiple pictures as everyone began exploring.

Shauna: This Place is so Sweet Y/n-Kins we should totally have our Honeymoon here

Y/n: (Blushing) Hehe, Yeah I suppose so

Serena: Look we better find Ramos before it gets dark

Y/n: Right

You all then continued to go through the Ranch as there were all sorts of Grass-type Pokemon such as Several Victreebel,  Hundreds of Sunflora generating electricity with Solar beams, And as well Dozens of Oddish, Vileplume, Bellossom, Jumpluff, and Exeggutor!

Soon you were able to find Ramos Himself.

Y/n: Um, Ramos? Hello?

Ramos: Hm? Yes, young man, Speak, What is it?

Ramos (A Kind old Man who loves to Take Care of Ranches Grass type Pokemon/ He is A Grass-type Specialist/ He runs the Courmarine Gym AKA Ranch/ His Ace is Gogoat)

Y/n: Um, I wish to get my Next Gym Badge. I got 3 So Far

Ramos: Ah, Of course, Follow me

And soon you Followed Ramos to A Training Filed made out of Raised Dirt, Grass, and Gravel!

Ramos: Okay are you ready to do this?

Y/n: Yes, let's do this!

Ramos: Go, Jumpluff!

Y/n: Go Fletchrinder!

Fletchrinder: Alright who wants to be Pecked?

Ramos: Jumpluff use Sunny day!

Jumpfluff then set up the sunny day as then its Chlorophyll ability activated and soon it became Far Faster!

Y/n: Well Ramos this will be your downfall! Okay, Fletchrinder use Flame Charge Repeatedly!

Fletchrinder then began repeatedly striking Jumpluff with Multiple Flame charges which not only increased its speed greatly but being boosted by the sun did far more damage and soon Knocked it out!

Ramos: Alright then, Go Weepinbel! Now use Gastro Acid!

Weepinbel then pretty much shot out Some Gastric acid at Fletchrinder and it suppressed its ability!

Y/n: Oh No Now he can't use his gale wings ability anymore

Fletchrinder: That's bad right?

Y/n: Sorta, Just use Flare Blitz! Alright?

Fletchrinder: Right!

Ramos: Weepinbel use Toxic!

Weepinbel then Poisoned Fletchrinder as The Bird coated itself in Orange Flames and slammed into Weepinbel and with it in the sun quickly knocked it out but took Massive Recoil as well! With the Recoil Combined with Poison, you had to return Him.

Y/n: Fletchrinder Return.

Fletchrinder: Thank you

You Then Returned him and Pulled out the Next Pokemon!

Y/n: Alright then go Braixen!

Braixen: Ta-da! I am here!

Ramos: Alright here comes my Ace. Go Gogoat! Now use Bulldoze!

Gogoat then Began to shake the ground around them as he Bulldozed it and did massive damage to Braixen!

Braixen: AGH!

Y/n: Braixen use Flamethrower!

Braixen then use her stick to summon A Belt of Flames which hit Gogoat and did huge damage to it!

Ramos: Now Gogoat use Volt Tackle!

Y/n: Heat Wave!

Gogoat then Began to charge toward Braixen but she unleashed A Belt of Heat waves toward Gogoat stopping it before it can hit Her!

Ramos: Well Looks like You've won the Plant Badge

Y/n: YES! Thank you so much!

Ramos: Good Now get along Sonny, I have some of my favorite Plants to water

And then he proceeded to do so.

Y/n: Heh, Nice old Guy. I like him