The Ancient Runes!

Soon After Paya Joined the Team she Began to Direct you all to the Shrines where you all can use the Runes that Link can use Just to Do some amazing things and Pretty Much Help Beat Calamity Ganon!

Right now she had taken the Both of you to The Keh Namut Shrine of Trails, where the Three of you waited.

Y/n: So this the Place Huh?

Paya: Yes, there you can find the Cyronis Rune. With it, you can turn things such as Water or Mud into Ice Pillars which you climb and Reach Places

Y/n: Oh Cool! Are you Coming in?

Paya: Actually No, It shall be Your And Links' Job to Obtain the Rune, I shall stay Outside

Y/n: Oh, Well Have Fun then Paya!

Paya: (Blushing) T-Thank You...

Y/n: Aww, so Kawaii~! Okay, Link you ready to go in?

He then smiled and nodded as the two of you walked in

The two of you then walked in where there were A Bunch of Puzzles and Traps and soon you had Both quickly begun running around to avoid Traps like Lasers, Pit Falls, Flamethrowers, and even more before you both got to the Rune room!

In front of you after you both Used the Rune to Open up A Barrier there was what looked like The corpse of A Monk.

Link Paled and Gave you A Look, which you quickly returned.

Y/n: You Know, Judging from what I know. That thing is not dead, nor is it Alive. It's like... Hibernating

Link then walked close to the Monk and Grabbed the Rune, in which the Monk Spoke.

Shrine Monk: May the Goddess Smile Upon You

That gave you A Shiver down the Spine!

Y/n: let's get out of here

Link then Nodded and then Began to use A Pool of water inside the Shrine to Create An Ice Piller which you both quickly get the Hell out of there!

Paya: O-Oh, Did the two of you Get it?

Y/n: Yep!

Link Just nodded while Holding the Rune.

Paya: G-Good, Now let's get The rest of the Runes

Y/n: Alright!!

And Link then Nodded While smiling!

Y/n: Author the Play the Music!

Alright, how about.......... This!

Y//n: Hmmm, Perfect!

You, Link, and Paya had Begun to run all across Hyrule to search for The Runes, and meanwhile going through A Bunch of Shrines and through A Bunch of Traps and Through A Bunch of Shrine Monks to Get the rest of the Runes!

Now you both have the Cryonis Rune Which Turns Water content into Ice, The Magnesis Rune which allows one to control Metal Objects Freely,  The Remote Bomb Which can blow up on enemies or destroy small things, and The Stasis Ruin which stops Items while in Momentum and Upon release can be moved wherever the user wants!

And Now you were all finished!

Y/n: YES! We got all of the Runes!

Link then Raised his hand in the air in Victory!

Paya: Alright Now, So Now defeating Ganon will be easier Now

Y/n: So Should we strike now or-?

Just then you all heard the Galloping of Horses and suddenly Paya was Picked up by A Yiga Masterblade That was on Horseback, and she was Being carried Off as she was carrying one of the Runes!

Paya: Y/N! LINK!

Y/n: PAYA!

You then chased after her but Link stopped you and Gave you A Knowing Look.

Y/n: Look I know, but I'm going to destroy whoever leads the Yoga and make them Suffer

Link then Looked down, and began to Contemplate things.

Y/n: Look if they Keep her She'll be in Danger and she has A Rune so we're gonna have to save her from those Yiga Bastards, or else we can't Look at ourselves in the Mirror anymore!

Link then thought about it for A Moment before he smiled and Pulled Out his Sword!

Y/n: Atta, Boy! Now that's my Little brother! Now lets Kick some Yiga Ass