Mephisto and His Minions!

We Open up at the Deepest Parts of Hell as Mephisto now had an even bigger death wish for you than Before as he Paced around his Planning Board.

Mephisto: Alright I can Send A Gorgon after him but then again they could fall for him... Hmm, Oh How about Cerberus? A Good 3 headed dog is always Perfect for these Situations! I could even use Sirens! They are perfect! Then again he Already has Sirens. Alright, There are Just so Many Options

???: Yet none of them are going to work Mephisto

Mephisto Just sighed Loudly and Obviously.

Mephisto: (Sigh) Stickler

Stickler: Yes, It is I, Stickler

Stickler (Mephisto's Personal Assistant and A Total Stickler/ He annoys Mephisto to no end)

Mephisto: Alright then what do you want Stickler?

Stickler: I have been Looking into the Soul of Y/n L/n and truly is an Oddity. You see he was once A God who has been reincarnating every lifetime after his death.

Mephisto: Yes. So?

Stickler: It is impossible to gain his soul and you are only attempting this simply because of Inflating your Own ego and Making yourself look like the Strongest Demon in all of Hell

Mephisto: I KNOW!!! I Know, You Know, I know, I got the concept.

Mephisto then tried to Kill Stickler with Blue hell fire but he was left A-Okay!

Mephisto: Huh!?

Stickler: This is the Impervious, Invisible Sweater remember?

Mephisto: Why you little-!?

He then tried to strangle Stickler but he got electrocuted.

Mephisto: AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Stickler: Remember you can't touch it

Mephisto: Ugh, You're right. Call in Pain and Panic

Just then two Little imps Began running down the Stairs and soon one of them got stabbed by the others Horns Mephisto Just watched Unimpressed.

Pain: Pain!

Panic: And Panic!

Pain/Panic: Reporting for Duty!

Pain and Panic (Two of Mephitso's Sidekicks he loves to Torture)

Mephisto: Okay now tell me when are my best demons going to get here?

Pain: A-Actually they are

Mephisto: WHAAAAAT!? MY BEST DEMONS ARE HERE AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!

The two Imps then Began to grovel at his feet while turning into worms!

Pain/Panic: We're Sorry, We're worms! Nothing but worms!

Mephisto: Okay nevermind, Just remind me to Kill and Mane you two later. Alright? Now Bring me My Best demons!

Soon His best demons were lined up to him!

Mephisto: Alright you are all my Best demons and I only have one thing to give to all of you. To Kill the Schlameal, WHO HAS BEEN MUCKING EVERYTHING UP!!!

He then shot out Hellfire everywhere that Killed all of his Best demons!

Mephisto: Oh. (Sigh) Alright, send in my 2nd best demons.

And then His second Best demons were lined up in front of him!

Mephisto: Alright Now Your Job is simply to Get rid of The One BASTARD WHO WHOSE BEEN-!!! Oh.

He also killed his second-best demons so now his 3rd best demons are lined up in front of him.

Mephisto: Alright I'll try and keep my temper this time but let me just say This. I want you to kill Y/mn L/n. He has been A Thorny prick in my Side FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER!!! AND MARK MY WORDS I SHALL RIP HIS SKULL OUT AND USE IT AS A SOLO CUP WHEN I DRINK MY-!!! Oh Shit.

He then killed his Third best Demons.

Mephisto: Pain. Panic. Get me some Coffee. This May Take all Night.