25

⚠️

______________

I had removed my bottoms already, the length of my shirt being enough to cover half of my thighs.

His room was lit by a large faux candle chandelier above his bed. The colors in the room consisted of warm grays and deep burgundies. A holographic clock sat on a side table beside the bed.

I hear a slight jingle and thud behind me, causing me to glance behind me. Konig had dropped his utility vest to the side of the door.

I turn back, rubbing my hand against the faux fur comforter that lied neatly on his bed. I feel his warm hand wrap around my wrist, pulling me to face him.

He presses his lip's against mine, holding a hand to my lower back. He leans into me causing me to place my arms around his neck. I struggle to hold my own weight when faced with his. Once he noticed this, he guides me, sitting on the bed and pulling me to straddle him.

He pulls back a bit, grabbing my chin to pull our kiss deeper. His tongue rested on my bottom lip, begging for entrance. He slides a hand under my shirt, lifting it up a bit and palming my right boob.

I trace my hand down his back with another around his neck, holding my position against his frontside.

He used an arm to pull one of my legs apart from the other, filling the space between with himself. His right hand switches from feeling my breast to sliding behind my back, unclipping my bra with only one hand.

The bra falls down from under my shirt, perfectly showing the silhouette of my boobs. I feel myself getting flustered, my cheeks burning with nervousness, as he pulls the shirt over my head.

His eyes roam my body, his low silver looking eyes dimmed with lust. I place my hands on his lap, watching as he yanked his shirt over his head. This revealed a small tattoo on his upper left stomach, that read my name. It was from years ago.

I glance at it, then back at his eyes. My expression leads him to smirk a bit before stuffing his face into the side of my neck, kissing and biting at it, his stubble scraping at my skin.

I let out a few soft moans, feeling his bulge intensify under me. Resting my arms on his shoulders, I feel him slide a hand between my legs, rubbing at my clit.

I grab his shoulder a bit tighter at this sudden touch. I squirmed in his lap, but eventually being held still by his other hand. He traced his hand down to my lips, before sliding a finger in.

I throw my head back at this, arching my back in his grip. His pace sped up prior to him adding another finger. My legs began to shiver, resulting in him leaving a few soft kisses on my collarbone and then pulling his fingers out of me.

I sigh, turning my head towards him once more. A smirk lied on his face, causing me to feel flustered.

He quickly switches positions, tossing me over to the bed, effortlessly, and standing in between my legs. His bed was heightened on a platform, which made it perfectly line up.

He bends down, his warm frontside pressing against my body, passionately connecting his lips with mine all over again.

He increased the friction between us, pressing himself against my crotch, letting out a soft whine into my mouth.

The small tent in his pants was rock hard and firm.

I rubbed it a bit, teasing him, causing him to buckle on top of me.

"Fuck... Y/N. Stop." He moaned lightly, his breathing hitched.

I ignore his wishes, continuing to rub the bulge in his pants. He winces, shutting his eyes; Eventually snapping out of the pleasure high, he grabs my wrist, slamming it to the side of the bed.

He towers over me, pinning me down while he tried desperately to catch his breath. I cant help but smile as his desperation as he unbuckled his belt, dropping his pants and pulling himself out his boxers.

He had a bit of a happy trail, his V line was deep, veins trailing down into his boxers.

He rubbed it against my lips before aligning it with my entrance.

I brace myself, struggling in his grip, which made him remove a hand off my wrist, placing it on my love handle. He looks at me for assurance, which I answered with a nod. Lightly gripping his forearm, the pressure of him beginning to push himself inside of me was immense.

I gasp as he slides into me, slowly attempting not to hurt me. Konig was extremely large, so it hurt no matter what he did.

He stops, holding me against him so I could adjust to his size, his eyes glistening as he admired my body.

I bite my lip, moving around in his grasp until the pain finally subsided enough. I relax under him, which prompts him to begin to thrust lightly into me.

His thrusts were slow, and got deeper over time, allowing me to feel every inch of him. I throw my head back into the bed sheets, drilling my eyes shut, digging my nails into his skin.

He hums, his warm hands gliding against my body. A hand grips my chin, forcing me to come face to face with him. I struggle to keep my eyes open, feeling his dick rubbing against my walls.

I arch my back under him, his hands aimlessly roaming my body has he thrusted.

I wrap my legs around his waist, forcing him to go a bit deeper.

"Mmm, Please Y/N." He whimpered, not being able to hold eye contact any longer.

I blush at his now soft voice, watching as his thrusts become sloppy. He removes a hand from my love handle, now using it to hold himself up on top of me.

A knot formed in the pit of my stomach, almost feeling like a bit of pain.

"You're... so cute." He praised, trying to contain himself.

I ignore him, feeling my eyes roll back as I release myself onto him. He smirks, continuing his sloppy strokes for a little more, before pulling out and cumming on my stomach. My legs shake as he pulls out, due the release of pressure. He lets out long groans while he rubbed himself, watching as my breathing began to slow.

It was quiet for a moment, only our breathing and the fuzz from the gold chandelier above us could be heard.

Konig gives me a light kiss upon my lips after he caught his breath.

"I love you."

I was taken aback, peering into his worried eyes. Yet, I knew.

"I love you too, Konig."

____________