11

__________
the next day, 9:32 pm

The day was long, tiresome and draining. I hadn't left the apartment at all. My phone was still getting texts from both Konig and Stephanie.

K

i'm so sorry, y/n
9:24 pm

i will make it up to you, i swear
9:27 pm

can I come downstairs?
9:34 pm

201-443-7910

You're a really fucked up
friend, yk that?
9:10 pm

literally grew up together
and you accuse me of fucking
your boyfriend? insane
9:22 pm

i should actually fuck him now
9:35 pm

I ignore both of them. My home was quiet and dark, the only sources of light being the city lights beaming through the window and the television. The mood was gloomy, my head foggy and my eyes sore and red.

I lied back on my bed, my head slightly held up by the silk pillow tucked under me. My face felt dirty from stained tears, but I felt a little bettwr after crying. Watching older nostalgic movies comforted me.

Mean Girls played on the television screen, a classic.

I zoned out watching it until, I heard something fall over outside of my bedroom. I slide out of my bed, trying to avoid it squeaking. Searching my drawers, I quickly find a black pair of sweatpants,
pulling them up to my waist.

I walk around my bed, lightly pushing my door open. I cautiously peer around the corner and into the mostly dark living room. I swiftly flick a light switch that controlled the dining room chandelier.

Fredrick stood right in front of my kitchen, a frown upon his lips.

"I heard about what happened." He tilts his head, slowly trudding towards me.

I froze in shock, watching his every move meticulously.

"Nobody should go through that... especially a beautiful girl like you." He stops, directly in front of me.

⚠️ trigger warning

He lifts my face up with his pointer finger.

"He really missed out on you." He grinned, stepping closer to me, trying to push me against the wall.

I push his chest, causing him to step back a few steps.

"What are you doing?" I yell a bit, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Showing you a real man." He smirked, returning back to me and attempting to kiss me.

A hand of his, gropes my waist, pulling me closer to him, his other hand trying to reach under my shirt.

My heart rate increases before I slide out his grasp, going around him now.

"Get out." I make my voice as stern as possible, pointing at the door to the stairwell.

He chuckles, sinisterly, before resting his gaze on me once more. He shakes his head, the corners of his smile up to his eyes. My body shifts, feeling the pressure. My stomach ached with uneasiness.

"Get out!" I repeat myself, this time louder than before.

"Y/n... you're about (y/h) and you think i'm going to be threatened by you?" He asks, rhetorically moving his shoulders.

His nostrils flared as he started at my body, licking his lips.

I take this opportunity to run to the door, it was already unlocked. I guess he had made a replica key to get in.

I run up the stairs, him not far behind me. I bang on Konigs door in desperation. This makes Fredrick freeze, burning a hole in me with his eyes.

I catch my breath, watching him and waiting for the door to open. Soon, it does. Konig stood in the doorway.

"Y/n... Fredrick?" His eyes travel from me to him.

"Sir..." Fredricks entire demeanor changed, reprimanding himself.

Konig turns back to me, squinting a bit.

"What's going on?"

______________