10

___________

"Y/N, It's not what you think." Stephanie revealed herself, her shirt held up against her chest to cover her breast.

I look at her and then back to Konig, a look of disappointment on my face. He lifted his hand up, adjusting his mask. It was evident he didn't know what to say.

I stood there in disbelief, waiting for Stephanie to continue her lie she was about to let out.

"I was here yesterday, and we just caught up.. like old friends? Then I just came here today to hang out..... as friends." She told me.

My eyes glance down at her half exposed chest.

"... and it just happened." She frowned, her voice becoming low now.

I shake my head in disapproval, turning around back the way I came in. I take the stairs instead of waiting for the elevator. The area behind me became quiet.

My heart hurt a bit, but in no way was I surprised. After that night with Stephanie she made it clear.

I inserted the keys into my apartment door, trudding in and shutting it behind me. A gust of wind hit me as I shut the door. A wave of sadness hit me but I couldn't understand why.

I wasn't too upset about Stephanie, and Konig is my ex boyfriend.

I let out a deep sigh before dragging myself to the bathroom to shower.

-

The shower steam fogged the vision and my mirror. My body was still wrapped in the towel when I entered my bedroom. Another towel wrapped around my head.

I tap my phone screen, that lied on my bed. As expected, it was flooded with text messages.

K

I'm sorry
12:47 am

She came onto me
12:47 am

Can we talk?
12:53 am

Please
1:04 am

I ignore his texts, opening Stephanie's next.

Steph

You know i'm your best
friend i'd never try to hurt
you!
12:50 pm

He came onto me. & he's
too big to push off.
12:56 pm

I can't believe you really think
i'd betray you like that. It makes me
sad honestly.
12:59 pm

You should have faith in me lol
1:03 pm

I delete her number, turning my phone on do not disturb, before moisturizing myself and pulling a tee shirt over my head. Afterwards I lie down in my bed.

I watch the city lights from my window, feeling a warm tear trail down my cheek.

__________

The next part may trigger people so please be warned if you get triggered easily.