4

__________
Later that Night

The elevators had been closed down for construction, and the only way to leave your floor was down the stairs.

I hear steps from the hallway and I assume it's one of the whores Konig has in his room. After a few more steps I hear a knock on my door. I place my book down, getting up to answer.

I pull open the door, the same blonde girl from earlier in the hallway.

"just letting you know, the way you barged in during our session was super rude." She had a strong russian accent.

"I didn't barge in, I knocked and he answered." I look at her, a bored expression upon my face.

"Just because he dumped you and you miss him, doesn't mean you can just pop up whenever you want." She flipped her hair, turning around to go down the rest of the stairs.

I feel my heart rate increase rapidly. I take a breather before walking up the steps. I soon reach Konigs door, knocking lightly trying to contain my anger.

He opens soon after, he wore a black wife beater and sweatpants, he almost never took off his mask.

His apartment was poorly lit, only lit by one small lamp on the console table.

"Why are you telling your little one night stands about our business? and then lying at that?" I glare up at him.

"What are you talking about?" He questions.

"Your little bimbo you just had over here made sure to stop by my place." I squint, looking up at him.

"I didn't tell her anything about you." He tilts his head.

"She knew about our relationship." I furrow my eyebrows.

"I don't even talk to the girls that come up here," He leans on the doorway.

I stay quiet, not knowing how to respond to this. If he didn't tell her then who did?

"You wanna come in?" He asks.

"No."

"Why not? Still mad at me?" He got a bit closer.

"... I'm going out with Steph."

"The same girl who abandoned you?" His eyes look down on me.

"She left early and her phone died in the taxi." I tell him, about to head back downstairs to get ready.

"It's late and you aren't even ready yet.. You should stay here."

"I'm not gonna have sex with you, Konig." I reply in a monotone tone.

"Is that all you think I want?" He sounds offended.

"That is all you want." I snap.

He scoffed, shutting his door. I roll my eyes, going back down the stairs to my room.

Steph

Are you actually going to
show up this time?
11:23 pm

Yes!
11:24 pm
Sorry about that night again
11:24 pm

It's fine don't worry
11:24 pm

I look through my walk-in closet, filled to the brim with clothes. After sliding the clothing hangers over, I find another dress. It was deep V cut with an open back, and a slit down the leg. I pull it out, setting it on my bed before starting a hot shower.

I was going out regardless of what Konig said. I couldn't care less.

___________