24

_________

"She'll be okay, she's only unconscious for the time being... as for Stephanie Hernandez, unfortunately she's gone." The paramedic held his hands together while speaking to Konig.

Due to Konigs title and ranking he didn't have to do too much explaining on the situation; and Stephanie.

Two paramedics lifted Kaylas lifeless body onto the collapsed stretcher, lifting it up and then sliding her into the blaring ambulance on the street. Raindrops pattered against the concrete, which ultimately cleared the blood that lied under both Kayla and Stephanie.

I was sitting on the curb, waiting for Konig to conclude his conversation to the ambulance driver. My head rested in my palm, my elbow on my knee. The hood from my jacket over my head. My hood began to soak with rain water, my vision becoming blurry.

Eventually, the man in the white suit had walked in front of the ambulance, ripping the door open and sitting inside. Soon after, the front of street was lit up by the bright headlights before it sped away.

I feel energy behind me, leading me to whip my head back.

"Come on." Konig held his gloved hand out.

I take it, him shortly pulling me up with ease.

________

"Do you feel any better now?" Konig asks, breaking the silence, leaning against the islands granite counters.

I lift my head up from my lap, making eye contact with him, pushing my foot a little so that the bar stool spun. He towered over me, even when I sat on high chairs.

His mask hung off the counter a bit.

He had grown a bit more stubble since the last time i'd seen him unmasked. His dirty blonde hair was fluffy and unkempt.  The healed scar through his left eyebrow was still prominent, and his eyelashes were long and thick. His lips were full yet on the smaller side.

He squints a bit after I take some time to respond, breaking me from my gaze.

"Yeah, I feel okay." My voice was faint, eyes darting between his eyes and his lips.

He stares at me, before nodding.

"Good." He mutters.

I could tell he began to feel uncomfortable as he shifted his weight between each of his feet, now looking at the floor.

"You're such a pretty boy, Konig. Do you know that?" I admit, trying to relieve his anxiety.

He looks up at me, raising his eyebrows.

"What?" He makes eye contact with me once more.

"You're a pretty boy." I repeat myself, watching as his facial expression softened.

"Hm..."He looks away, trying to hold back his smile. "Sleep with me tonight?"

"Of course." I push myself off the bar stool.

___________

How do you all imagine Konig to look?