12

________

My hand is on my chest as I try to catch my breath.

"What's going on?" Konig looks down at me.

"He tried to touch me." I turn my head to Fredrick, who had a petrified expression on his face.

Konig looks above me, at Fredrick now. His ehes darkened.

"She's lying. I came to check on her after what happened yesterday." He tried to contain his persona.

"And then you pushed me against a wall and...." I felt tears form around the corners of my eyes.

"Y/n, come in here." Konig stepped back a bit, allowing me to walk in his apartment.

I do as he says, entering his home. It was dimly lit by the same end table lamp beside his couch.

He takes my spot in the stairwell, closing the door behind him. I sat on the couch, my face in my hands. I hear a thud outside of the door.

"NO PLEASE! I'M SORRY!" Fredricks screams of desperation were muffled.

His screams were cut off by another bang on the door.

I could hear his body collapse and then roll down a few stairs.

It was quiet now.

A few seconds went by before the door opened again. Konig entered, his forearms stained with blood.

He doesn't look at me.

He trails to the kitchen, turning on the faucet. The water pattered the bottom of the sink as he washed the blood off of his arms.

Afterwards, he turns to me, taking a seat beside me on the couch. He exhales, adjusting in his seat before beginning to speak.

"I didn't do anything with that girl, y/n." He looks down on me.

I don't speak, only looking down at my lap. He stared at me continuously, soon after lifting my head up and wiping my eyes with the pad of his thumb.

"i'm really sorry.." He sighed,

I ignore his words, forcing myself into his arms, resting my head against his shoulder blade.

He grunts a bit, gripping my waist. He pulls me closer to where I was now straddling him. My arms were draped around his neck.

His warmth overtakes me, eventually falling asleep in his arms.

__________