13

Sorry about the lack on updates, i've been really sick

__________

"Does this mean you aren't mad at me anymore?" Konigs body vibrated against me as he spoke.

I nod.

He exhales a bit, settling under me, his arms draped around my waist. His warm hands consumed me, eventually falling asleep in his grasp.

-

I lift my head up, scanning my environment. I wasn't in my own bed. A black comforter rested on my back.

I peek beside me, the bed was empty. It was fairly cold, causing me to hesitate the get out the bed. The bedroom door was cracked open a bit yet, the apartment appeared to be empty from what I could see.

My shirt was lifted a bit, and my hair was messy. I quickly find his bathroom. I knew my way around his penthouse, like the back of my hand. I stare at myself in the mirror.

My skin was glowy and I had faint eye-bags from how hard I slept, my hair a bit messy and my clothes disorganized. I rinse my face with water, fixing myself before exiting his room entirely. Trailing through the quiet hallway I quickly hint that nobody was here.

After taking the elevator downstairs, the lobby seemed to engulf itself in silence.

I look around, seeing that everyone was looking at me. Most with blank expressions, but some with sympathetic faces. They shared a few whispers upon eachother. Some I could make out in the mute room.

"She really killed Fredrick last night?" One whispered to the receptionist.

I step out of the elevator observing my surroundings for any sign of Konig, ignoring the gossip around me.

Soon after, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Konig towered over me, before he began to speak.

"Are you alright?" He asks, his hand swiftly moving to my waist.

"Yes... why is everyone looking at me?" I lower my voice.

He looks up from me, everyone turning their heads quickly, as if they hadn't been staring at me.

"I'll take care of it." He fluffs my hair, "I'm going to a meeting, do you need anything before I go?"

I shake my head no and he gives my waist a squeeze before exiting the building. I return to my apartment after my curiosity was cured.

Outside was foggy, the clouds so low that my apartment was inside of them. The sky was grey and overall the day was gloomy.

A plant had been knocked over from the night before, I hadn't felt too traumatized since unfortunately this wasn't the first time something like this happened to me.

This is exactly the reason Konig wanted me to live with him.

The faint sound of a movie playing on my television could be heard from the bedroom.

I turn the tv off, checking my phone casually for any new texts. There was a few from Stephanie's deleted number, I don't even bother to open them. I drop my phone to my side, taking a seat on my bed,

reminiscing about the night before.

I eventually doze off.

________

sorry this was so short & boring, it's more of a filler chapter. I promise a bunch of updates when i'm feeling better.