[12] Final Order

The moment All Might yelled for the kids to get out of here, Hagakure assigned herself as your anchor.

"C'mon, guys! There's nothing we can do!" She dragged you along and you hardly resisted. You were obeying All Might just as much as she did, but you kept staring over your shoulder.

All Might will win. No phony lab error can beat him.

Uraraka spat out some of her own hair. "The wind pressure's so strong..!"

The blows All Might and the Nomu exchanged were on a whole other level. The boys beside you, who were still near the fight, had to brace themselves and shield their faces. Why they didn't fully retreat was beyond you.

Uraraka lifted a pinky as she tentatively swiveled your head forward using the rest of her hand. She mustered a comforting smile. "He'll be alright, [L/n]! This is All Might we're talking about!"

"..I know." You then noticed that Uraraka was stumbling a bit from the wind. You could also hear Hagakure's footsteps pick up an unusual stutter-like pattern.

You wrapped your arms around them and picked up your pace. To yourself, you blatantly stated, "I am meant to help people."

I know how powerful All Might is. Surveying this battle is unnecessary.

Your heavy weight would at least reduce the girls' stutter steps. It worked, as it kept them grounded.

"Uh.. thanks." Uraraka flashed you a grateful look, although it was a bit strained. She really still wasn't sure what to think of you. One moment you were completely set on mass murder and the next you were helping out your peers without being asked.

Hagakure was sassy as usual, although her tone was more playful now. "Finally! Let's hurry this up!"

You three watched the fight from the stairs. You'd taken your helmet off, and your hair shifted in the breeze All Might constantly produced.

"Tell me, villain..! Do you know the meaning of—" All Might braced himself to throw the final punch and it landed, sending the Nomu through the air. "—PLUS! ULTRA!"

The breeze became a strong wind as it ran its fingers through your hair, you having taken your helmet off when you and the girls reached the stairs. Your face was still and you appeared to not be impressed in the slightest.

Startling everyone, you were the first to say, "Plus—"

Everyone followed with bright grins and pumped fists, "ULTRA!"

All Might coughed, looking pretty disheveled but grinning nonetheless. "Phew! That would've taken five hits in my heyday!"

He chuckled and added, "But that was three hundred hits just now."

You and everyone else froze at this information.

Sucking in a breath, you thought, Exactly how much has his health declined..!?

Shigaraki and Kurogiri wasted no time in lunging at All Might.

The former rasped, hands outstretched, "This is for Nomu..!"

Your eyes widened significantly.

The only thing keeping you rooted to the ground were All Might's orders.

It took only a second for the villains to get just a few feet from closing the gap..

but Midoriya was faster.

The boy had fear written all over him, his legs flailing, teeth bared and one fist pulled back as he zoomed through the air.

Despite his fear, he came to All Might's aid.