[57] Princess Bitch

"Oi, oi!"

You watched blankly as Kaminari tried tearing your targets off.

When the targets wouldn't budge, Kaminari resorted to throttling you by the shoulders. "What's wrong with you!? On your head?! Really!?"

With a sigh, Kirishima lightly nudged Kaminari away. "Give it a rest. These don't come off once you put them down."

"That's even worse!"

Kirishima kept a fussy Kaminari at bay as he turned to you. "But really... Why? If you're not paying attention, someone might knock you out."

Having noticed the commotion, Midoriya went white. "Those placements! [L/n], no!"

You didn't understand the fuss. "To defend vital points is human instinct. I will protect myself instinctively."

Midoriya and Kaminari relaxed a bit.

"I see..." said Midoriya. His brows furrowed in thought. "You actually have a point."

Kaminari thought real hard before managing to rile himself up again. "Think about the stress! You're going to be fighting for your life for hours! The exam hasn't even started yet and I feel like I'm going to die!"

Kirishima laughed. "That's just you."

"Damn it, Kirishima!"

Midoriya was figuring out where to put his targets.

You opened your hand and Midoriya, deep in thought, mindlessly handed you one.

You carefully placed the target on top of Midoriya's head.

Midoriya jumped. He snatched the target off. "What the heck are you doing!?"

"I am helping."

"Helping?"

Everyone eventually got their targets down.

Sweat running down freckled cheeks, Midoriya told the class, "Early bird gets the worm here... People won't be fighting their own schoolmates... Teaming up with friends whose Quirks you know seems like the way to win! We should try to stick together as a group!"

Bakugou ran off. "As if! This ain't some class picnic."

Kirishima went after him. "Get back here, you dummy!"

"I'm out too," chimed Todoroki, jogging away. "I can't make good use of my power if we're packed together." He peered at you over his shoulder. "But [L/n] can come..."

You shook your head. "I do not want to inconvenience you."

"...You won't." Todoroki turned his head forward as he got further away. "If you need me, just fire your beams skyward."

"Okay."

Mineta gagged. "What is this, a romance drama?"

Anxious, Midoriya called out after Todoroki. "Todoroki! But--!"

"No time, Midoriya! Let's go!"

Your remaining classmates ran forward in a herd. You were currently in the mountainous region.

"I just don't think they're better off on their own..." muttered Midoriya.

Over the arena speakers, a countdown began. "5!"

Mineta asked Midoriya, "Why not?"

"Because our moves are already well-known..."

"4!"