Chapter 7: The Witch Academy Part 1

"Aren't you even a little excited?" Ambrose asked, while they sat and watched as Sabrina packed her bags for the academy.

"I'm stressed, Ambrose. Starting a new school is stressful. Not to mention I'm lying to Harvey and Roz and Susie. And I don't see why I have to be at the academy for three whole nights."

"It's your induction." the warlock sighed out, not understanding how his cousin can be complaining. "Cousin, you are on the precipice of a stupendous new adventure at the Academy of Unseen Arts." he said, as he stood and stepped closer to her. "You will meet interesting witches
and warlocks from all over the world. Some of them, a great many of them, will be hot."

"Seriously?" Cordelia chastised her brother from the window seat.

"Ambrose, I'm not going to the academy to hook up with hot warlocks. I am going to the academy
to learn how to defeat the Dark Lord.
I'm going to learn how to conjure him, bind him, banish him. That's my only agenda."

"Good." Cordelia stood up, while looking at the contents of the bag. "Pack in an extra pair of pajamas, trust me."

Sabrina scrunched up her face in confusion, but did what she was told, and then turned back to her cousin, who gripped her shoulders "Now, look at me."

The blonde's eyes grew wide at the older witch's seriousness.

"Rule 1 at surviving at that horrid place..."

"...And you call me dramatic." Ambrose cut in, not even earning him a glance as the witch continued.

"Do not trust anyone. That little thing you had with the Weird sisters, I promise you the second you put your foot in that Academy, it would be like it never happened."

"Rule 2, stay focused. Do not get distracted by cute boys or girls. Creating allies should be an afterthought, after your education. Which is the only thing the Academy is worth for."

"Rule 3, which I know is probably the most difficult thing for you to do. Do not draw unnecessary attention to yourself, but also do not be pushed over if you ever being challenged by something or someone..."

"D!" Sabrina stopped her panicked cousin from rambling on. "I'm going to be fine, okay?"

Breathing out, she dropped her hands off her younger cousin's shoulder. "I'm sorry, Sabrina... I..."

Ambrose placed his one arm over his sister's shoulders in comfort, knowing what she's truelly afraid of. "Don't worry about it Cous, sis here is just being a bit overbearing." he lightened the mood.

Cordelia fumbled with her hands, wondering if she should tell her cousin about her past life at the academy, but the coward in her was not ready for her younger cousin to see her in a different light.

"Please let me know if you're ever in trouble, or if someone is hurting you. I want..."

"Delia..." the blonde stopped her, this time placing her hands on the older witch's slightly taller shoulders. "I'm going to be fine, but if I need your help, I'll call you okay."

Cordelia just nodded and grimaced at her cousin.

The next morning, Cordelia refused to eat, too nervous of the thought of her cousin leaving. She barely sipped her tea, and mostly just played with the rim of the cup.

Just as Sabrina reached the kitchen, her aunt Hilda approached her. "Okay. Before I forget, I have made you these...Ooh! They're to take to the academy. Keep in your little pockets."

"Protection charms." Sabrina noticed, while taking a seat at the table.

"Honestly, Hilda, what next?" Aunt Zelda asked haughtily, as she entered the room. "... Crystals? Sage?"