Chapter 18: The Witching Hour Part 2

Opening her eyes gently, Cordelia recognized the ceiling of her old room

"Nyx, Sabrina..." she mumbled, thinking of the last memory she had.

"Sister!"

The barely conscious witch frowned at the loud voice of her brother. While her familiar, who would normally be sleeping at day time, flapped her large wings in relief.

"Settle down, you crazy bird." Ambrose complained, nearly getting hit by the animal, as he poured a glass of water.

"Auntie Zee! Aunt Hilda! She's awake!"

"Shhhhh! Must you be so loud?" the patient frowned, while massaging her head. "What happened?"

"What happened Missy!" her aunt Hilda stomped in with a potion, making her niece wince, as memories started flooding back. "... Is that you tricked me, and almost got yourself killed in the process trying to be a bloody hero!"

"It worked didn't it?"

The nonchalant quip earned her a slap on the arm.

"How long was I out?"

"Only for a few hours." Ambrose informed her.

She nodded, "What did I miss?"

The other two shared a look, not knowing where to start.

"Sabrina signed the book of the beasts."

"Her hair is platinum blonde now"

"Luke told me he loved me"

"Lady Blackwood gave birth."

"She's also died during it."

"I'm getting my own room."

Cordelia blinked at the information.

"That's a lot to take in..." she started, but was cut off, as she took a sip of her aunt's potion.

"And you darling, were using spells I've never heard of. Care to explain?" her aunt Hilda raised an eyebrow at her.

Ambrose crossed his arms at her, knowing that his sister liked to dabble in magic.

Sighing out, Cordelia answered carefully, "I might having created a few spells... that was inspired by..." she paused, and whispered sneakily. "... Voodoo."

"Delia!" her aunt gasped. "Catholic magic, if your aunt Zelda would hear about this!"

"But she won't, unless...you tell her." her niece hinted.

The older witch closed her eyes tiredly. "Fine." she conceded. "But there something else..." while taking a seat on the bed and looking at her niece, worriedly.

"What is it?"

"After... After you let Dr Cee take me to the basement, I had a sip of water, but I ran back. I realised you locked the door, and I couldn't even break the spell you put on there..."