Chapter 13: Feast of Feasts Part 2

Stepping outside of the house the next morning, Cordelia caught sight of Prudence and Sabrina sitting on the deck

"What is the Queen and their handmaiden up to today?" Cordelia asked.

"It's of no concern to you." Prudence responded, curtly, without looking her way.

The older witch bit her lip, to prevent her smirk from slipping through.

'Someone is still a bit salty from last night.' she thought, as she looked at their guest's sour expression.

"I'm taking Prudence with me to Baxter high." Sabrina answered brightly.

Cordelia smiled amusedly, while looking at them over her sunglasses.

"Goodluck with that..." she said while walking down the steps."... And please Sabrina don't let her torment too many boys." she added knowingly, making her cousin giggle and the other witch roll her eyes.

"Will do, but where are you off to?"

"On my venture to find a new home."

"Are you taking Bonnie?" Sabrina asked. Leading to the visitor to frown in question, not liking the idea of not knowing who this "Bonnie" was.

"No, not today." Cordelia responded with a pout. "I'm a bit late." she explained and then teleported herself.

"Here you go." the agent said gleefully as he opened the door to the loft apartment.

Cordelia smiled at the natural light coming in. The ground floor was an open plan, with the kitchen and small living room connected.

There were huge windows, for Nyx to fly in and out and there was a staircase that lead to the second floor bedroom and bathroom. Everything was also wooden, which Cordelia loved.

"There's also a spare bedroom on the ground floor just around the corner here, if the stairs is a bit much for you." the man joked, not getting a response he continued. "Is it to your liking?"

Cordelia turned and grinned. "It's perfect."

"That's great to hear. But if you don't mind me asking... You look a little young to afford a place like this."

The witch chuckled at his honesty. With her parent's fortune that was left behind and the investments she has made the past few decades, she could afford this place in triple the amount.

"I get that a lot, I'm actually older than I look."

"So, would I say, this is a 'yes" ." he joked, while rubbing his hands together.

"It's a hell yes. " Cordelia smiled, with her teeth on full display.

Getting home at the Spellman Mortuary, early night. Cordelia shrugged her coat off as she entered.