Chapter 11: An Exorcism in Greendale Part 2

Reaching the counter of the infamous Greendale, Dr Ceberus shop

Reaching the counter of the infamous Greendale, Dr Ceberus shop. Cordelia couldn't help but grin cheekily at her aunt Hilda's costume.

The older woman has not noticed her niece yet, as her back was turned, making a milkshake.

"May I please have a strawberry milkshake?" she asked, coyley.

"Well, of course, dea... Delia!" her aunt exclaimed mid sentence, in excitement.

"Oh! I'm so happy you're here. Let me get you a milkshake." Stepping closer, she muttered lowly to her niece. "... it'll be on the house." she winked, earning her a chuckle.

"Thank you, aunt Hilda, and might I say I love the costume."

"It looks great, right!" the older witch, then noticed the familiar helmet on the counter, making her shoulders drop. "You came with Bonnie."

"You cannot keep us apart." Cordelia whispered to her teasingly, then a boy stepped up, with a charming smile. Interrupting their conversation. "I was wonderin..."

"No..." the witch immediately cut him off.

"So there's no chance..."

"No."

The boy nodded in defeat and then walked away, just as her aunt placed her milkshake infront of her.

"Honestly, Delia. You could've given the boy a chance." the older woman pouted, looking at the dejected boy in empathy. "You need to have some fun."

The younger witch took a sip of the delicious milkshake and pointed towards it. "This is pretty fun..."

Aunt Hilda frowned at the response.

"... And tasty" she finished.

"Well I'm glad you're enjoying it." a man said, with a bright smile, wearing a vampire costume, from behind the counter.

"Ah, Delia dear. Not sure if you know, but this is the Dr Ceberus." her aunt giggled.

Dr Ceberus waved off the praise, bashfully as he chuckled.

"This is my eldest niece, Cordelia. She just came for a visit."

"Nice to finally meet you, the Dr Ceberus. My aunt Hilda is a huge fan." she said comically.

Her bubbly aunt eyes grew wide at her niece's confession, with an annoyed expression barely hidden on her face.

"Oh well. I'm quite a fan of hers. She has been a godsend..."

"A godsend you say." Cordelia repeated, ironically. Earning her an playful glare from her aunt.

"Yes! My clientele has doubled since she started here. She is a breath of fresh air."

"Aww no. I've only been here for two days."

"Goes to show, how much of a difference you've made, in the short time you've been here."