Chapter 24: The Passion of Sabrina Spellman Part 2

The day of the opening night of the play, Cordelia was busy backstage as she was applying make-up to each cast member

Her cousin Sabrina, has stepped up from being the understudy to being the lead after Dorcas had suspiciously received chickenpox.

Each cast member was already in their costume, she had just finished with Sabrina and was now busy applying shining glitter to her brother's face.

Cordelia wore a necklace which had charmed smokey quarts and lepidolite stones in it. The smokey quarts are normally used for grounding and anchoring energies. It's supposed to help you feel less overwhelmed and chaotic and give you a sense of stability and security.
While the lepidolite stones are used to reduce stress and stabilize moods and emotions. Which she hoped will help, since after the previous days' rapid incidents, she had to find a way to to control her unplanned teleportation.

Ambrose looked at his sister stoically, as she did her task.

"Well, don't you make a dashing God?" Cordelia teased, as her brother wore a white toga and a beautiful detailed cape and gold bracelets, looking like a true celestial being. "Except for the current expression you're giving me."

"You still haven't told them."

Inhaling, she remained silent, knowing nothing she'll say will help.

"It's been days since you've promised."

Closing her glitter kit soundly, she spoke. "I'm done" while moving away from her brother, and onto another cast member who was Nicholas.

Ambrose didn't stop her, as he watched her walk away in disappointment.

"You guys seemed a bit tense over there." Nicholas commented, making her intentionly pull out an eyebrow stray. "Ow!"

"Mind your own businesses." she ordered, as she wiped his face with Aloe infused water. "Close your eyes."

The warlock reluctantly did what he was told, as the witch sprayed his face with rose mist, wanting to give him a more clean and natural look.

"By the way, if you're thinking of toying with my cousin's heart..." she took hold of his face, making him open his eyes. "Don't" she warned.

A smirk spread across her face, "So, you think I stand a chance?"

Walking away from the warlock, she responded, dejectedly. "Sadly, yes."

"Is everyone ready?" Aunt Zelda walked in, Cordelia nodded at her aunt, as everyone took their places.

"Now! Let's give them a show." the Director smiled confidently at her students. "...and as they say, 'break a leg'.

Cordelia took a seat in the front row after giving her good luck to her brother and cousin.

Her aunt Hilda was atleast able to attend the play, as Cordelia took a seat next to her.