Chapter 15: The Burial Part 2

Drinking her tea at the comfort of her home, the morning

Drinking her tea at the comfort of her home, the morning. Cordelia frowned when a letter appeared in front of her. Recognizing her brother's handwriting.

"Our cousin has royally messed up. I need your assistance immediately."

Frowning in worry, the witch finished her tea and took her coat as she left her house.

"I cannot get any peace" she thought to herself as she teleported to her family home.

As she reached the door, Aunt Hilda also stepped out. "Oh hello deary!" she exclaimed, while hugging enthusiastically. "I've missed you!"

Cordelia chuckled, "It's only been a day, Aunt Hilda."

"Nevertheless... Oh blimey, look at the time! I need to leave now, before I'm late." she excused herself. "Oh, and your aunt Zelda seems to be in a good mood, maybe you two can have your talk today." she ended off hopefully, while hopping into the hearse and driving off.

Amused, Cordelia walked into the foyer and noticed her Aunt Zelda looking blissful, while reading the newspaper in the kitchen.

Walking in slowly, she scrutinized the older woman, who took a minute to notice her niece, as her mind wandered.

"Delia, I didn't see you there. I hope your sle... Why are you staring at me like that?"

Cordelia didn't answer as she grabbed an apple, took a bite and gave her one last stare as she ate. As she turned to leave she spoke out knowingly. "You had sex."

Hearing her aunt gasp in horror, made her smirk as she left before the woman could fail to deny.

She knocked on her brother's room. When the door opened, she was immediately pulled inside.

"Sabrina... your cousin..." he paced, while breathing rapidly.

"Our cousin..." Cordelia reminded him.

"... has performed a resurrection spell on Thomas Kinkle."

The female witch halted, in thought. As her brother stared at her with big eyes.

She may not be skilled in Necromancy, but she knew the basic elements needed to perform a resurrection spell, and the idea of her young cousin doing one, just didn't make sense to her.

"Ambrose, I don't think that's possible, Sabrina would neve..."

"Oh, that's what I thought, but I bared witnessed to it myself!"

"I... Why...I don't understand..." Cordelia stuttered out in disbelief, while Ambrose guided her to his chair so she can listen properly and comprehend what he was saying.

"She found out that the miners and Tommy's death was not accidental, and was actually caused by Agatha and Dorcas. They apparently wanted revenge for the Kinkle's ancestors being witch hunters. Then our cousin thought it is only fair, since there was foul play... to bring Tommy back to life and then sacrifice Agatha, since she was the mastermind...with the help of Nicholas Scratch and Prudence..."