Acknowledgements

this is me right now

right well, here we are??? cannot believe i actually finished this, after the huge ass writing slump i was in, that and the fact that i moved to a totally different country did not help.......... but here we are!!!!!! insane, let me tell you.

i'm not one to get all teary (yes i am) but noor really hits a soft spot for me. kinda really loved writing this normal woman with debilitating anxiety and depression, actually overcome it when it came down to it. cause you know, yeah, she's mentally ill, and? see, now i'm getting all teary too.

don't let me start on zagreus, because oh MY. he was made to die from the veeeeeeery beginning, not going to lie. it was a wild ride to see people fall in love with him (get married and have kids too) all the while knowing exactlyyyyyyy what was going to happen to him. however he's one of my all time favourite characters i've written because what an idiot. i love him to bits.

right, well, i'll be short. i had such a fun time writing this because it was one of those rare cases where i didn't just wing it, and actually thought it all through???? which means if you fancy a reread, do it, because there's half a dozen clue about the ending, and also the fact that zag was noor's soulmate. HA, not over it.

anyway, enough about me, and more about you!!!!!!! i'd like to properly thank neverfeII and cosmicoswalds for being there on discord when i had the sudden urge to rant for hours, really appreciate it <333

but also -ALKEMI-, Kneel-For-Loki, susanpxvensie and decapiitare for all the votes, comments and everything that helped me make it through this story, really, thank you so much!!!!!!

and last but very much not least, -My-Queen- and venusdeity for the freaking comments and support on here and on twitter, i genuinely spent so much time laughing reading the comments -- a bit too loud to my roommates' taste too, but oh well. had SUCH a blast, kinda (very much) bummed that it's over now.

right, yeah, so it's over, no idea what i'm supposed to do now. i have a connected fanfiction to this about doctor strange, and two other about peter parker -- with cece and luke, remember those little assholes, i love them, but also i might just surf on the oscar isaac love and post my star wars fic on poe dameron............. all in all, just to say, what do YOU want to see, yk? where you go, i go lol.

guess that's me over. will miss it very much. let me just offer you all the edits i've been hiding before the ending as a parting gift, and i'll be on my way!!!!!!!!

AND GET MOON KNIGHT 2 OUT, BECAUSE NOOR DHAWAN WON'T BE THE ONLY ONE COMING BACK....................................