BONUS CHAPTER

{Alternative end}
Simon's Pov:

After a few months away from the base and Melina. At last the war in Verdansk was over. I could return home...

Melina and I moved together to Norwich in England. We bought a house far away from the city, a house inside the farms.

Melina retired 2 months ago

Melina retired 2 months ago .... while me, I am still working in Task Force. My contract is ending in 3 years, the plan is to finish the contract and retire to live a normal life together with Melina.

"SIMON! GO GET THE BARBECUE ON. THE VISIT IS COMING SOON!" Melina yelled at me from the bathroom.

I was getting dressed- "yes! I'm coming!" I said.

I went downstairs and out to the back where everything was ready for the party. Everyone was coming to our house to celebrate Rodrigo's birthday.

Mara and Roach got married 2 months ago too, Rodrigo now lives in the United States. He likes the baseball, I think he will have a great future in baseball.

| |

We were all eating, Rodrigo was telling us about his days at his new school. We were laughing and enjoying the moment.

I put my arm behind Melina and Melina leaned on me. Melina and I are planning to get married next year...no lie I'm looking forward to it.

*ting ting ting*
The sound of a glass rings while Price stands up.

"I want to give a toast- to my wife...I want you to know that I love you with all my life, thank you for teaching me how to be a father and how to love again. Thanks also to Melina...for giving me the opportunity to be her father and her captain!" John said as he grabbed Jennifer's hand.

John and Jennifer got married 1 year ago. Melina was very happy for them.

"YEAHHHH CAPTAIN!!!" Gaz and Soap started yelling as they laughed.

We all started laughing. We toasted and continued to enjoy the party. But - Melina never drank alcohol.

| |

Two days later I came home after a long day of exercise and saw Melina sitting in the living room.

I walked over to her and kissed her on the forehead.

"When you finish your bath...I need to talk to you." Melina said to me.

I turned my head and looked at her with confusion- "everything okay?"

Melina gave me a smile- "all good."

I walked to the bathroom and started bathing as fast as I could so I could find out what was going on.

I finished and ran into the living room and sat down next to Melina.

"Now, tell me!" I said as I fill her with kisses.

Melina just started laughing and passed me a gift box...I took it in my hands but started laughing- "Melina it's not my birthday yet."

"Just open it!" she said laughing at me .

I opened the box and there was a picture of an ultrasound (sonograms) and some baby socks. I took the picture in my hands and started looking at it in detail.

"Simon, I'm pregnant. I'm 5 months pregnant." Melina told me with tears of happiness in her eyes.

My heart stopped and I felt my life take a radical change- "are you- are you pregnant ?!" I asked her with a smile.

"Yes- yes I am."

I grabbed Melina's face and started kissing her, we kissed until we pressed our foreheads together and looked at each other.

"Can- can I touch your- your belly?" I asked her.
I was afraid of hurting her.

"Sure." Melina told me as she gently took my hand and put my hand on her belly.

I slowly lay down on her neck....

"I love you, Simon."

I gave a small smile- "I love you more, Mel."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-I WILL BE POSTING THE FIRST TWO EPISODES OF THE SEQUEL TOMORROW! Or maybe today

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-
I WILL BE POSTING THE FIRST TWO EPISODES OF THE SEQUEL TOMORROW! Or maybe today...what do y'all think?😏😏
-ˋˏ ˎˊ-