"Good bunny"

We were all awake very early in the morning and were getting ready for the operation. Search for Hassan.

As I walked into the bathroom, there were lots and lots of naked men. Many of them looked me up and down, stood and looked at me with their 'seductive' faces but others tried to cover themselves so I wouldn't see their naked penises. When they saw me many of them started to whistle at me and tell me lots and lots of things like "do you want me to help you take a shower?" or "do we share showers?" And all that types of shits.

I just ignored them and continued to the end of the large bathroom in search of a more appropriate shower. I hate having to do this. It's so embarrassing.

" Oh! Good morning, Gates!" Soap said with a big smile as he turned around, he was naked completely bathed in soap, ironic ah?

As I looked at him I couldn't help and looked down until I saw his cock. "What- What are you doing!?" I said covering my eyes. Omg what did I just see?!

"Pfff, relax it's no big deal, I'm just naked. Besides it's gonna happen to you too."

"Soap, shut up. For God's sake." Kyle said as he laughed. He was in the shower next to Soap, but then as I looked to the next shower beside the shower from Kyle, there was Simon.

But he was getting dressed, he was done showering, his back was turned and he was without his mask, but I couldn't see his face. Why do I care so much about his fucking face?

Then he put on his mask and walked over to where I was standing.

"You can shower where I was. It's the safest and has the most privacy." His voice. Just his damn voice, it was so attractive.

I was in my pajamas but the pants were shorts that miraculously covered my ass while I only had an almost see-through white camisole that basically showed my tits.

Ghost just looked me up and down "good bunny ah?" Then he kept walking, leaving me with Kyle and Soap.

I looked down and could see that my camisole said "good bunny" very close to my boobs who were very visible, I couldn't believe he had said something like that just as he saw my boobs too.

"Good bunny. We should call her that from now on, what do you think Kyle?" Soap said as he pointed to my breasts.

Kyle looked and quickly turned around again.
"Soap you're a bastard."

Something new to my DO list...buy ✍🏼more ✍🏼black shirts ✍🏼to sleep in.

| |

As I got into the helicopter, I had to sit next to Ghost because one, there was only that available seat and two, he was my battle buddy. I put my tactical backpack between my legs along with my assault rifle.

My right leg was touching his left leg. I was trying not to look at him because of what had happened today in the showers, I was embarrassed. I felt his gaze though.

"Did you see my breasts?" I asked trying to start a conversation with him and yes, I wanted to know too.

There was a silence.
"Yes, yes I saw them."

My cheeks heated up not from the simple fact that I was embarrassed, but that he saw them. I was a little turned on knowing that and hearing it come out of his mouth.

"I'm so sorry you saw my breasts. I know we are partners and you shouldn't have seen that, it was unprofessional. I swear it won't happen again." I told him as I looked at him.

His eyes never blinked as I felt like he was reading my whole soul, it was a little scary. His eyes didn't express any feelings, they were cold.

"Okay."

Okay? Just like that? Wtf?

"Okay? That's it?"

Ghost craned his neck a little.
"Yeah. What do you want to hear then?"

"I don't know...forget it."

"Do you want to hear me tell you that your breasts are fucking hot? Girls like that, don't they? Is that what you want?" His deep and rather seductive voice said.

I know he was saying it in a sarcastic and kind of douchey way but wow...it made me feel things...but this game...I can play it too.

"Maybe. That's what you think of my breasts?" I asked with a short smile.

His eyes never left mine, but he wasn't saying anything.
Good thing no one else could hear us over the noise of the helicopter, plus we could hear each other over our private channel.

"Focus on the mission, Sergeant." Ghost turned around and began to look straight to the other side.

I stared at him for a few more seconds. So you don't want to answer me? What's going through your head, Simon?

"All right, lieutenant."