"Car SX"

I spread my legs and let Ghost get what he was waiting so long for.

Ghost started to lick my whole pussy while pushed his two middle fingers. I was so wet and couldn't take it anymore with the movement of his tongue plus his fingers giving me pleasure. My eyes kept rolling and my moans were getting louder and louder.

"Om-omg...I'm going to come." I said to Ghost.

"Do it, baby." Ghost sped up the movement of his fingers.

And then I came...my legs wouldn't stop shaking-"come here." Ghost grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up, now he was the one who was sitting completely on the back seat , he no longer had his pants on, he only had his black boxers on, and his legs were spread.

"Get down on your knees and ask me for forgiveness."

"I don't think so, my love." I told him as I smiled at him.

"Are you sure? Because- I thought you wanted this." Ghost took off his boxers and began to masturbate.

His dick was really hard and every time he moved his hand down and up he moaned and threw his head back. "Fuck- Mel...I'm so turned on for you."

I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter as I felt the drops run down my thighs.

"You're so fucking manipulative." I knelt down and took his dick in my hands.

He just gave a few smirks, he knows the power he has over me and how wet he makes me from just talking to me.

I sucked his cock and began to take it all the way down my throat running out of air-"you're taking it real good, baby...keep going-just like that." Ghost's hand grabbed my hair and put pressure on me so I couldn't get up.

My eyes started to blur with tears and my head was starting to hurt from how red it was- "will you apologize or do you want me to knock the air out of you? Because you know I will" he said as he opened his mouth in excitement.

I agreed with my head a little and then Ghost pulled my head back up pulling his whole dick out of my throat- "go ahead."

"I'm so sorry, but not really." I said as I gave him a chuckle.

Ghost gave a laugh and hit me in the face- "I'll choke you."

Ghost went to grab my hair as I grabbed him by the neck- "Do you want an apology?!" I asked.

"Yes."

Then I went back down on my knees and took his dick again...I gave him several more sucks while I masturbating him with my right hand- "forgive me, daddy...I won't do it again...I'll be a good girl for you, do you forgive me?" I said to him while I was giving him several kisses all over his dick without stopping looking at him.

And that turned him on a lot...

"You're such a bitch-" I covered his mouth.

"Shut up" I got on his lap.

I held on to his chest and with my free hand I pushed his dick inside of me...I moaned a little....because I mean...11 inches inside me while I was sitting ....it's not easy as it looks.

Ghost put his left hand on my hip and pulled his head back again while with the other he covered his mouth silencing his moans-"goddamn-you're tight."

I began to go down and up...down and up without stopping while making little circles which made Ghost's eyes roll in excitement.

"F-fuck, show me how much you like my dick inside of you." Ghost said in my ear.

I started bouncing on top of him like I was running a horse...our moans joined together-our foreheads were connected and we kept looking at each other as we fucked.

"I- I'm going to come..." I said again.
2 in just a few minutes...this man...wow, I won't stop saying it...he's a really pussy pleaser.

"Perfect, because m- me too."

Ghost put both his hands on top of my hips as he took me in his rhythm, I felt like I was going to pass out so I ended up collapsing on top of his neck- "f-fuckkkkkking-hell." In a matter of seconds we both came at the same time...I could feel his hot cum inside me.

We were both very sweaty and trying to find our air.

| |

Ghost and I had already put our uniforms back on, but we decided to stay a few more minutes lying in the back.

Ghost was completely lying down even though he had his legs bent because he didn't fit completely straight in the back seat, while I was lying on top of him with my head on his heart.

I was listening to his heart beat...it was a beautiful sound...Ghost was playing with my hair...he had pulled my braid out as he played.

I stood up a little to look at his face, but he never stopped playing with my hair...he was very amused, he seemed to like it.

"Ghost..."

"Simon."

I gave a slight chuckle...because I remembered when he first corrected me when I called him Simon and he said it was Ghost...it made me feel bad because he had basically scolded me and now...he just said Simon.

We're getting better.

"Simon...I like you too."