"Shower SX"

We have been enjoying our vacation for a whole month now. Simon is already a little desperate to get back to work. He is such a workaholic...it's something I will never understand.

We've gone on thousands of dates, we've taken thousands of pictures of each other, mom loves talking to Simon on FaceTime. Simon and I have had non-stop sex. We've toured almost all of London...we've done thousands of things.

And yet we still don't get called for work. Which is quite strange to us, we've never gone this long without work. Something's wrong.

"That's cheating." Simon said to me as he rolled his eyes.

We were playing Twister since we were bored.

"Of course not!"

"You moved your foot! That's cheating!" Simon said again.

Actually yes...I did move my foot. But I'm not going to accept it.

"No, you're imagining things." I raised my hand and accidentally ended up touching Simon's dick, above his shorts.

He was wearing Gymshark gym shorts and he was shirtless...this guy has almost his entire closet of Gymshark clothes. Can you believe that?!

I was wearing black sport leggings and a sport bra. We had been out for a run to stay active and not lose our stamina even though we have been activating it in another way...🫢

"Don't touch down there again or the game will take another turn." Simon said with a wicked smirk.

"Oh yeah? Is that a threat?" I asked...

"It's more like a warning." Simon said again with a smirk.

I moved my hand more on top of his dick, Simon bite his lip with a smile and moved.

"You lost. You moved." I said.

"I had actually won a minute ago when you moved." Simon gave me a smile and started kissing me.

"Shall we take a shower together?" I asked between kisses. Simon agreed with his head while his hands were on my hips.

I started to take steps in reverse without stopping kissing him. Then I broke apart and took him by the hand leading him with me to the bathroom.

Simon stood in front of the shower...I put my hands on his hips and started to pull down my shorts along with his boxers. He just looked at me.... then put his hands under my breasts and lifted my sport bra taking it off and then removed my legging along with my underwear.

We both stood there for a few seconds admiring our completely naked bodies.

We got into the shower...Simon positioned himself behind me and started kissing the back of my neck as I felt his dick on my lower back...I turned on the shower and the hot water poured down on both of us....

"Simon-let's fuck." I said.

"Yeah?" he asked making me turn to face him.

We started kissing passionately, the water running down our faces , interfering with our kisses. I ran my hand down Simon's back...while Simon's hand ran up and down my neck.

I lowered my other hand to his dick and began to masturbate it, causing Simon to let out a sigh or two. My hand went from front to back in small circles. Simon pressed his forehead against mine and we looked at each other....

Simon opened his mouth and let out his moans...I bite my lips hearing him. His chest was rising and falling...while the water ran all over his body.

"Da-damn baby..." he said closing his eyes.