"Netflix & Chill"

After Simon got the food we sat in the living room and started watching a series called "Narcos", he had already started watching it but never had the chance to finish it, so now that he had the time to finish it he put it on.

He was sitting on the furniture with his long legs up to the coffee table, while I was sitting on the floor with my back against the furniture next to Simon, eating.

The series was quite entertaining. So I kept glancing back at the TV. I set my plate down on the table in front of me along with Simon's plate.

"Come here..." Simon ran his hand gently through my hair.

I then stood up from the floor and sat down next to him crossing my legs over him and lying on his chest. Simon slipped his arm behind me and hugged me sideways.

His hand was running all over my hair, making me feel shivers all over my body. Simon was breathing a little shakily...while my breathing was also slowly speeding up.

I peeled back a little and stared into his eyes....
"I love you too, Simon Riley."

Simon gave me a small smile and kissed me softly as he gently grabbed the back of my neck.

Our tongues were exploring our mouths as Simon got closer and closer to me.

I ended up lying down and Simon lay on top of me but supported by his knees.

| |

{I wrote all this while listening to this song!🤭⚠️}

| |

"Take off your shirt." I said taking a breath of air.

Simon sat on top of me and gently removed his shirt, his abs were carved by the hands of the Greek gods themselves. The dogsplates around Simon's neck rattled slightly as they came out of Simon's shirt.

Simon threw the shirt on the floor and leaned on the furniture with his left hand, we started kissing again. Simon lifted my shirt up to my neck. He stuck to my chest and ran his tongue from my collarbone to my abdomen.

Simon took me by the shoulder, my legs were held by Simon's hips, and he walked me softly to his room without stopping our kissing.

Simon let go of me on the bed but my legs were on the edge of the bed. I took off my pants and shirt, staying in my underwear.

"Do you want this?" Simon asked kneeling in front of me. The height of the bed fit him perfectly so he could eat me 🆙 .

I agreed with my head-"use your words, babe."

"Yes."

"Yes what?" Simon asked without taking his eyes off me while I slowly spread my legs.

"Yes I want this. I want you." I said leaning back on my elbows to look at him.

Simon removed my underwear and ran his tongue delicately all over my pussy. I opened my mouth from how good it felt.

Simon began to eat me up, leaving me dry...he ran his two middle fingers and gently penetrated them as he continued to play with my clitoris with his tongue.

I lay back down and ran my hand through his hair as I moaned- "keep it up, you're doing great baby." I told him.

"Yes?" Simon asked me in a seductive voice as he kept thrusting his fingers in and out of my pussy.

"Yeah, baby."

Simon sped up a little as he touched my g-spot directly making me roll my eyes-"you are so damn wet."