"Valeria"

Farah and I were walking towards the container where they had Valeria locked up, the others were already inside interrogating her again.

There were two soldiers in front of the container door as security, when they saw us they nodded to us and opened the container so we could enter.

Simon was next to Soap, next to Soap was Alejandro and then Price.

"Vas a hablar o que?! (Are you going to talk or what?!)"Alejandro yelled at Valeria.

"A MI NO ME GRITES, PENDEJO! (Don't yell at me, Stupid!)" Valeria yelled back.

"What's going on?" I asked Soap softly as Alejandro and Valeria continued to argue in Spanish.

"No idea. I know they're fighting but I don't understand anything." Soap said with a half smile.

"Para para para (wait wait wait)- they brought the bitch that threw a fucking knife at me?!" Valeria yelled as she looked at me.

"Yes that bitch it's me. Nice to meet you, Valeria."

"You're going to pay for that, you bitch, you'll see." Valeria threatened me.

"Valeria stop the drama, you've been injured in worse ways." Alejandro said as he rolled his eyes.

"Is she your girlfriend? Why are you defending her, vaquerito?"

"No, she's just my friend and teammate. She's my friend's girl so enough with your toxic stuff, Valeria."

His friend's girl...Soap looked at me and then at Ghost-"don't even think about it, Johnny." Ghost said to him before Soap said anything in front of Valeria.

"Mmm..what have you not been able to get over me?" Valeria crossed her legs looking directly at Alejandro.

"We didn't come here to talk about the past...where's Hassan and the missiles?"

"You know...if you had never fucked my best friend and never put your stupid idea of 'los vaqueros'....possibly I'd still be with you."

ALEJANDRO FUCKED VALERIA'S BEST FRIEND?! HOLD ON FOR A SECOND THIS TEA IS REALLY GOOD.

I looked at Farah and she was already looking at me, we both wanted to hold in our laughing faces.

"You know I never fucked your friend, she was obsessed with me. But I never touched her. Never."

"You don't lie to me anymore, Vargas. Not anymore."

"And you don't lie to me either. Where is Hassan and the missiles?" Alejandro asked again as he walked around Valeria's chair.

"I don't know. I have people for all that."

"Valeria!" Alejandro shouted at her as he grabbed her by the wrist.

Valeria gave a mocking laugh- "What? Do you miss me? Mmm...do you remember our sex? It was really good, wasn't it?"

Valeria and Alejandro stood for a few seconds staring at each other.... when Valeria kissed Alejandro.

Me and Farah looked at each other like we couldn't believe what was happening.

Alejandro kissed her back but then pulled away and walked out of the container very upset.

Valeria started laughing.

"Okay....Uh- where is Hassan? "Soap asked her this time.

"Mmm...and you sweet thing...what's your name?" Valeria asked him in a flirtatious way.

"Hahaha..no thanks, I'm married." Soap answered her laughing.

"I don't see her anywhere..." Valeria told him.