"Jealousy"

I pushed Philips as fast as I could making me fall down on my butt.

Then I heard Simon's boots approaching but very fast, Simon grabbed Philips by his vest and lifted him up with one single hand.

"Wow- Ghost what the fuck is your problem?" Philips said shoving Simon.

Soap and Gaz came over to help Simon in case anything happens because two of Philips' buddies came over as well.

"Are you ok?" Mara knelt down next to me along with Farah to procure that I was ok. I agreed with my head but kept a close eye on Simon.

"Don't touch her again. This will be the only warning I will give you." Simon said pointing directly at Graves's face with his index finger. Simon's voice was all scary/deep and he was very very serious. Simon turned around to go to me.....

Philips looked at him and then looked at me...and started laughing- "oh! I get it...so you're the boyfriend, huh? That's why you got upset? Mmm...too bad."

I looked at Simon and Simon gave me a quick look but turned back to look at Philips- "excuse me?"

"You know...first then you...I was already there. She was mine first." Graves said wiping his uniform.

"Exactly...past context. Fuck you, Philips." I said.

"But I'll always be your first...or don't you remember?" Philips looked at me with a seductive look.

And there I fell in time...yes he was my first...my first boyfriend...the first man to touch me...my first kiss...and the one I lost my virginity to. That's what he meant.

"Shut up, Philips." I said, rolling my eyes at him. I walked over to Simon and grabbed him by the forearm-"just ignore him, come on."

Simon looked at me and started walking until Philips opened his fucking mouth again- "sooner or later she and I will come back...and we'll tape us doing it real nice for you to see."

And so much for Simon's patience.

I only felt when Simon pulled out of my grip and took two long strides towards Philips and connected the hardest fist I've ever seen in my fucking life.

Simon's fist connected directly to Philips' cheek causing him to turn his face away to the opposite direction and fall to the ground. I just covered my mouth at what I had seen.

Simon knelt down and connected with another fist but this time it was from the opposite side. Philips couldn't defend himself so the only thing he could think of was to pull his knife out of his ankle but Simon's reflexes were very hard to beat.

Simon grabbed the knife snatching it out of Philips' hands and stuck the knife in his throat- "apologize or I'll slit your throat right here." Simon told him.

Philips just looked at him with a bit of hate and fear at the same time- "FUCK YOU."

Simon lifted Graves up and carried him over to where I was standing and positioned himself behind Graves as he pressed the knife to his throat.

I'm actually scared for Graves. He better beg for forgiveness because he's going to get his throat slit by Ghost. Yes...Ghost...because there was no longer Simon there, but Ghost, I could see it in his eyes...they were cold...like the eyes of a serial killer.

"Me-Melina, forgive me. I never meant to say anything to offend you. Forgive me it won't happen again...I just miss you so much I don't think about things anymore...forgive me." Graves said.

Ghost rolled his eyes and pushed Graves to the right side making him fall to the ground. Simon dropped the knife making it bury in the ground and kept walking.

I was about to go after him but Soap stopped me by putting his left hand on my shoulder- "Give him a few seconds...I don't think it's a good idea to bother him now."

He's right. I should give him some time to calm down...he is very impulsive and all he sees right now is anger and rage.

"Tach...tach...you're such an asshole, Graves. Very dumb." Mara knelt down and looked at Graves closely as she laughed.

Graves lay on the ground motionless- "Mara you're a fucking bitch, I hate you with all my being."

"Don't worry you're not the only one, pendejo (asshole)." Mara got up and walked over to me.

"Are you okay?" Gaz asked Philips this time.

"You think I'm okay?" Philips replied sarcastically as he stood up.

He was covered in blood and bruises, his perfectly straight hair was all destroyed and he still had the knife mark on his neck.

"You're such an idiot." This time we heard a gentleman's voice.

We all turned around and there he was...Commander Shepard.

What the fuck is he doing here?

| |

{HELLOOOO EVERYONE! I WANT TO INFORM Y'all THAT I WILL BE POSTING TOMORROW (basically today🤣) TWO EPISODES, NOT THREE...since it's my BIRTHDAY 🥳 , yes I was born on November 24th...so since it's also Thanksgiving I will be with my family and I won't be writing the third episode. By the next day I will be posting three episodes! Thanks always for the support and the good and funny comments! I love you all!✨🫶❤️😫}

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 🍁🦃