"Exploring"

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt Simon touching my hair...I opened my eyes softly and there he was...lying there looking at me while playing with my hair.

I gave him a smile- "good morning."

Simon gave me a shy smile- "hi, sleepyhead."
Why is he so cute?

"Come on, on your feet soldier." Simon got out of bed saying to me as he looked at me.

He was in boxers and no shirt...very beautiful view actually.

"Hey- stop looking at me and get up." Simon grabbed me by the wrist trying to pull me up.

"Oh no, just a little while longer." I said laughing.

"Don't you want to see London? I was going to take you to see London, well... okay." Simon said in a low voice as he lay back down.

WE'RE GOING TO SEE LONDON?! FUCK SLEEPING TIME.

"What?! No, I'm up. I'm going to take a shower!" I got up and started running to the bathroom while listening to Simon's laughter.

The bathroom in Simon's apartment was amazing, it had everything I needed and my favorite part was the bathtub next to the big window that overlooked the city and tower bridge.

I took off my clothes and got in the shower, as I showered I looked out the big window...this was life...everything felt unreal. Very perfect.

I finished showering and walked to the closet in a towel. Simon was in the closet looking for his clothes too.

We looked like a newly married couple...this is what I want...I want to spend my life with him.

Simon kissed me on my forehead and went to the bathroom. My outfit today will be a tight black long sleeve crop top shirt, cream colored high jeans, white sneakers and a black crossbody purse. Thank goodness I had left these civilian clothes at our home base, I sprayed some splash with my vanilla splash and did a simple makeup .

I sat on the furniture to wait for Simon, I should call my mom, while I wait for Simon.

I took my phone and dialed my mom's number.

"Melina? Hi, honey!" Mom answered me.

"Hi, Mom." I said with a big smile having heard my mom's voice.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine, Mom. How are you and John?"

"Ah! Here we are watching a baseball game while having BBQ. What are you doing today? Do you like London?"

"Well, today we're going to see London. So far what I've seen of the city is very beautiful."

"Put it on Speaker, I want to listen too." I heard Price say to Mom.

Mom started laughing and put me on speaker- "Is everything okay, Melina?" Price asked me.

"Yes, it's all perfect. Everything has been wonderful."

"Are you protecting yourselves? I'm too young to be a grandmother." Mom said making me choke on my own saliva.

"Mom! Stop it!"

"What? I didn't say anything bad!" Mom said.

"Jen, why would you say that? For God's sake." Price said to Mom making me laugh.

"But-what did I say?! I just asked!" Mom started fighting with John.

I just laughed, they have always been the best parents a person like me could have.

"I'm ready." Simon walked into the living room. He was wearing a black shirt, jeans, white sneakers and a black jacket. He was nicely scented I could smell from where I was sitting his men's cologne.