"U already now"

"It's all yours"

Hearing his words I got excited and gave him a big smile...I took his dick in my right hand while with my left I held on to his thigh this time.

"Go for it." He said as he settled back in the chair and stared at me.

I opened my mouth and began to lick all over his cock, with my tongue I began to play with his tip which led him to pull his head back.

I gave him several side kisses to play with his patience, he was impatient and I could see his chest rise and fall very fast.

"Take it all" he ordered me as he gently touched my cheek...so I did.

The real me has incredible resistance in my throat and everyone I've been with sexually has never given me so much trouble adjusting to his size...but- Simon...he's the first one to test me.

"Mmm...what happened? You can't take it? I told you it was too much for you." He said as he gave a few seductive giggles.

I ignored him and kept doing my job...I was treating his dick like it was a popsicle...my head was bobbing up and down as my hand was masturbating him.

"You are- a fucking expert." He said between moans.

He put his hand on top of my head grabbing all my hair and started pushing my head down.

I could feel him choking me- "Don't move and Don't stop looking at me with those pretty eyes" he commanded as his entire cock was in my throat clogging my air.

My eyes started to water and I could feel my face turn all red. He was choking me and it wasn't relaxing.

His eyes were looking at me with such lust as he choked me...he liked it...he liked to see me screaming for him to let go. He likes to provoke pain...he likes to mix pain with pleasure...he was a fucking bastard.

But- I like it.
I had never been given this kind of pain along with pleasure...the sex I used to have was routine, boring and wholesome. But- this kind of sex...it was already the opposite, it was full of pain, masochism and sick orders.

It was madness.

In a matter of seconds I felt all of his cum go straight down my throat, I could hear Simon grunting from the pleasure mixed with his moans as he pulled his head back again and his hand released the pressure on my head.

I propelled myself off his thighs and dropped to the floor trying to catch all the air I didn't have in my lungs...my head was giving me lots of twinges as my skin color returned to normal.

Simon stood up from the chair and started to button his cargo pants.

I closed my eyes trying to relax and get my chest and pulse down to normal when I felt Simon's arms pick me up off the floor.

Simon sat back in the chair but this time my body was on top of him. My head was resting on his neck while my arms were on his chest and my legs were on top of his thighs. Simon's arms were hugging me and his chin was on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

I think this is the first time I heard Simon talk to me in a soft and sweet voice, obviously his voice was very masculine and his British accent was always present making him sound very hot. But it made my heart pound again.

"Yes-yes."

"Did I hurt you? Because if I did, forgive me...I didn't mean to...I always- I always blind myself."

I got up from his neck to look him in the eyes.

"It's-it's not like that. I'm fine! That was crazy...but wow..."

"You didn't like it?"

Why he's talking like he's an innocent child?
His voice was tearing my heart to shreds....

"I did like it. Are you okay?"

"Mel-"