"Send them"

Farah and I were called into the meeting room with only Task Force 141.

Soap, Alex and Gaz were seated while Farah and I were standing in front of Price.

Price was smoking, which meant he was under a lot of pressure.

"I have to give them the order to go, my hands are tied." Price said.

"What?! Captain-" Alex protested...he didn't want Farah to go, I get it.

It all smells so bad. This whole invasion and the missions are really weird.

"I can't do anything! Even though I am the captain, I am in charge of all of you and y'all are my responsibilities....SHEPHERD is my COMMANDER. His order carries more weight than mine!" Price yells to Alex.

"I'm going." Farah said without looking at Alex.
I just listened as Alex kicked the chair.

"Me too." I replied.
Then I felt Soap's hands grab my shoulders and turn me towards him.

"No. You're not going. I'll take your position." Soap said as he looked at me and looked at Price.

"Soap, no."

"Melina-" I heard Price's voice.
I turned to look at him.

"John, as well as you have your hands tied, Farah and I do too. We have to go." I hate to do this...but I have to.

"Price, do you copy?" Price's radio blared with Ghost's voice.

We all ran to the radio and Price grabbed it.
"Yes, I do copy." Price replied.

"Price, there's something wrong in Verdansk. They are targeting their own. We need to find out why. Send fighters I can trust," Ghost said as millions of shots rang out in the back of his voice.

Price looked at all of us...we were in shock. So it's something more than just an invasion.

Price and Ghost's channel was going offline again, Ghost had turned it off.

"Your orders, Captain." Gaz asked him.

Then we heard the door open and Laswell came in. Laswell came rushing in to where we were.

"Price- send them. Send them to help Riley, they'll be better off there than here." Laswell said but looking toward the door each time she spoke.

"What's going on, Laswell?" Price asked her.

"It's Shepherd and Shadow Company, they're arresting all the soldiers. SEND YOUR REINFORCEMENT TEAM NOW!" Laswell said.

"Soap, Gaz and Alex, you will be sent to Verdansk. Y'all three will help Ghost and Golem. DO NOT TRUST SHADOW COMPANY. Understood?!"

"Understood!"

| |

Farah and I were getting ready to leave on the plane with Warcom. The guys were already supposed to be on their way to Verdansk. I am very afraid of what will happen now onwards.

"The plane is about to leave." Mara warned us.

Farah and I nodded our heads in agreement and grabbed our equipment from the floor.

Farah was wearing her full black uniform with her black bulletproof vest with her Task Force 141 emblems, her blood type and her name. While I was also wearing the same uniform, with my black bulletproof vest, with my Task Force 141 emblems, my last name, my code name on the back of my black tactical helmet and my blood type.

"Be careful, the entire Task Force team channel chat will always be open for anything." Price told us grabbing both of us by the arms.

We agreed and got on the plane.

| |

"All right! Listen to me soldiers!" A man with indigenous Canadian feature stood in the very middle of the plane aisle and began to speak.

"We will do this mission very fast! We will go in, intercept the chemical equipment , clean up the scene and get out! We are 7 soldiers, we go in 7 and come out 7! Two soldiers are from Task Force 141, our only allies! So protect them and treat them as your comrades! Clear, soldiers?!"

"Yes sir!" we all replied.

"Laswell, Price- here Lieutenant Talon, we are ready to enter no man's land." The same guy who was talking to us said over the Warcom channel along with Task Force and base.

"This is Laswell-okay. Good luck soldiers."

| |

"LASWELL- WE LOST CONTACT WITH WARCOM! REPEAT- EVERYTHING WAS A TRAP! WE LOST CONTACT WITH WARCOM!"

"REPEAT THE SITUATION, OVER."

"IT WAS A TRAP, THE EQUIPMENT WAS A TRAP, I THINK EVERYONE IS DEAD, REPEAT EVERYONE ON WARCOM IS DEAD! ONLY THREE SURVIVORS!"