"Months"

Simon's pov:

It has been 3 months since Melina went into a coma without breathing or movement, we had to postpone our meeting with the commanding officer of the Ghosts unit, for unknown reasons.

We have started to investigate together with Coalition orders given by Laswell to open Shepherd's case. It has been one of the most difficult missions we have had, we have no evidence, no leads, no information that Shepherd along with Shadow Company are being corrupt. The only ones who can help us are the Ghosts but they have been avoiding contact with us.

| |

"Hello, Mel." I said as I walked into the room.

It was my turn to stay with her. We all set up a shift system to rotate and never leave Melina alone. We talk to her so she knows about what's going on and so she never gets bored.

I stood next to her and gave her a kiss on her forehead- "I'll do your hair, I've been learning how to do braids. I know how much you like them so I'll make you some braids." I told her as I brushed the hair that was accessible.

I started braiding her hair while I played music on my cell phone, Melina likes the band called 'The neighbourhood' , I noticed that when we were on vacation, she always played that band's music for everything...for cooking, bathing, brushing her hair, even cleaning.

Her favorite song is 'You get me so high'....don't tell anyone but I started listening to The neighbourhood band for her and I think my favorite is 'Float'.

"You know...when you wake up...I'll retire too. We'll make a life...together. I know you like London, we can buy a house...whatever you want...just-just wake up, Mel...I miss you like you can't imagine. I love you so much." I told her as I finished with her braids.

My days have gone by like routine, I sleep, I bathe, I work, I visit Melina and it's all over again.

I just want her to wake up...