"Deeper"

After what happened in my room that afternoon, I was very upset with Simon.

I mean it wasn't my fault that Graves had the amazing idea of stealing me a kiss. I rejected him and he was still fighting me?! And he threatened to kill me?!

I don't know girls if y'all believe me...but he scared me. But like what the fuck?!

After that I got together with Farah to train some more and it was late and we took a bath and went straight to sleep.

I looked at the clock and it was 3am. I couldn't sleep. Plus I couldn't stop thinking about Simon and his damn fingers. I'm so turn on, I can't even sleep.

I need to take another bath but this time with very cold water. I got out of bed as gently as possible so I wouldn't make any noise and Farah wouldn't get up. I left the room and walked to the bathrooms.

As I entered I walked to the last row of showers and the last one in the corner was on. There was only one person in the bathroom.

I looked at the boots and the clothes on top of them and it was Simon's. His mask was on top of his cargo pants. His mask was on top of his pants, I took the mask and undressed myself .

I opened the curtain and there he was. All naked...his back was a museum piece. He was tall...his shoulders were very big and his waist was very thin...he had a nice ass, big thighs...he had several scars on his whole body. Simon ran both hands through his hair...I put my hands by his ribs.

Simon turned around to look at my face-"what are you doing?"

His height beat me by far so he always had to lower his head to get a closer look at me. The water running all over his hair and face was dripping down my face.

"The mask stays on." I said squeezing the mask against his well marked chest.

Simon gave me a smirk and took the mask...I knelt down as I ran my hands all over his abdomen to his dick.

while he was watching me play with him, he put on his mask. I took his dick in my hands and began to lick and play with it.

Simon ran his hand all over my cheek- "how about you show me what you really came here to do?"

"Patience, my love." I told him.

I took his dick and took it all into my mouth, my head going back and forth as I stared at him. Simon tried to keep looking at me but it was impossible for him...I heard him trying to hold back his moans.

I ran my tongue from his hips, V line, his stomach, his chest to his neck...Simon was breathing heavily as his hand ran from my back to my ass.

"I want you to fuck me...with all the hate you have for me." I said softly staring at him.

"Are you sure?" he asked me.

I agreed with my head as my hands jerked him off. Out of nowhere he grabbed me by the neck tightly as I gave him a naughty smile.

This is what I want. Just this.

With just that one hand on my neck he pinned me against the wall...with the other hand...he started to run from my breasts to my pussy.

He made little circles on my clitoris making me open my mouth in pleasure without stopping to look at him.

His hand that was on my neck moved to the wall near my head...now he was closer to me.

His index finger along with his middle finger, entered with ease...the veins in Simon's arm began to pop out from the pressure of the blood and the force he was exerting. Seeing his arm full of veins popping out and his fingers coming in and out of my vagina made me roll my eyes and moan in pleasure.