"Beg"

"do you wanna go to the back sit?"

"Fuck, yeah." I said with a short laugh.

I hopped into the back seat while Ghost had to get out of the suv and get in the back.

I started laughing- "don't you know how to jump?" I asked.

"It's impossible to do it when you're 6'4 babe, you have no problem because you're small like a troll." Simon started laughing at his own joke.

His laugh is so cute. Omg! This man doesn't know the things he makes me think and feel.

"It's not my fault you're a sky tower." This time I started laughing.

"Yeah? But you like riding on my tower."

WHAT?! oh my god! He's so fucking freaky!
My cheeks turned tomato red as I opened my mouth, I was shocked.

"SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP" I gave him a few small fists hits on his chest making him laugh.

"You look so cute when you blush."

I'm done. I'll die.
"Stopppp!" I covered my face with my hands.

"Nooo- let me look at you. No fairrr, I showed you my face!" I was lying on the back seat while he was semi sitting on top of me. Yes he's pretty heavy but his left leg was almost standing up making support so it didn't weigh me down so much.

Laughing Ghost grabbed my arms and pulled them away from my face-our eyes were looking at each other. "You're perfect...too much for me."

Ghost leaned in and started kissing me.
Our kisses went from soft to wilder...as Ghost kissed me I ran my hands through his hair...his hair was so soft.

Ghost's left hand was next to my head holding his body...his veins made him look triple hot.

I moved my hands to his hips and began to lift his shirt, as I lifted it I ran my hands down his lower back-"take it off."

Ghost stood up a little and took off his shirt...his abs were really well marked along with his V Line...he had near his hip a pretty big scar in the shape of a cross and others a little higher up on his stomach. And his male breasts...wow mommy milkers.

I ran my hands from his collarbone to the button of his cargo pants. He had a bulge in his pants...he was hard asf.

"Having trouble?" I asked him with a mischievous chuckle.

"I can't help it." Ghost gave a playful smirk, as he ran his hand towards my zipper and button.

He pulled down my pants leaving me in my underwear...good thing I put on some pretty acceptable underwear.

"You are so beautiful." Ghost leaned over again putting his hand back by my head but this time his other hand along with his thumb began to play with my clitoris over my underwear.

The dogs plates on his neck began to give me little hits on my chin. The metal was cold so it gave me little shivers.

We went back to kissing but then Ghost moved down to my neck and gave me several kisses on my neck...but he kept going all the way down my collarbone...chest...thorax...stomach...belly button...hips until he got to my lady down there🤭.

He gave me little kisses over my underwear but then ran his tongue...making me moan and close my eyes.

"Do you like it?" he asked me looking up.

I lifted my head a little-"yes...no-no don't stop." I ran my right hand through Ghost's hair.

Ghost kept running his tongue over it never stopping to look me in the eyes...then I felt his index finger pull off my underwear leaving me now all exposed to him.

Ghost gave a wicked look and went to run his tongue when I stopped him by closing my legs.

"Open them." Ghost stood up and ordered me.

This is my moment...the most awaited and I'm dying to hear it.....

"Beg."

Ghost's face changed to one of "don't even think I'll do it." So he put his hands on top of my knees and started trying to spread my legs.

"No-you won't be able to...so beg me baby." I gave him a seductive laugh as I spoke to him in a hot way.

"I told you that in your dreams, ba-by." I could tell from his voice and face that he was uncomfortable and a little annoyed, he likes to be in control and be the dominant one...but just this once I want to hear him beg me.

"And I told you that in your dreams too...if you don't I will get dressed and you will get nothing."

"You can't control me. You just don't have the power." He came back and said annoyed.

"Okay...all right." I sat up and grabbed my clothes off the floor.

Ghost's face never changed but I could see he was desperate...he wanted to fuck me and destroy me for having to make him do it...and believe me that's what I want.

"Please-let me-let me make you feel good." He said but his face was looking down at his hands. He was embarrassed at what he was doing.

"Mmm...you can do better than that." I told him as I put the clothes back on the floor and leaned back from the door of the suv.

"Fuck- Mel..."

"Come on...you can. You would make me so happy and make me even get more wet...do it...or don't you want this?" I said softly as I stared into his eyes...I spread my legs and began to play with myself...I pushed my two middle fingers and began to moan slowly...killing him with every moan.

I looked back at him and his hand started squeezing his sick above his pants.

"Do it...I'm too wet for you." I kept telling him.

I was playing with his patience and his head....
"Please...baby...let me touch you...I need it...please...you're driving me crazy." This time I could hear the desperation in his voice...his voice as he begged was so fucking hot.

I think this is going to be my new favorite hobby.

"What else?"

"I'll do anything you want...please." He said again as he got closer and closer.

He began to kiss my legs and thighs-"whatever I want?"

"Whatever you want, darling."

I gave a wicked laugh- "who's the fucking whore now?"

"Me." Ghost said as he rolled his eyes...he wanted me to give him what he needed...he was impatient.

"That's right...you are."

𝕮𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝕰𝖞𝖊𝖘On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara