"Mini gurly talk"

Alejandro's words were real. They made me see the perspective of things more differently, made me understand that not everything I thought and said was right. I hurt Simon and he still wanted to be with me when I went to donate blood.

I was walking to the dining room when I heard Price's voice talking to a person. I stopped and saw this very pretty Arab girl talking to Price.

That must be Farah. She arrived just today on the same plane that took off not more than 1 hour ago to take Gaz to United Kingdom.

"Oh Melina, come here." Price saw me and called me over.

I stood next to him and gave a shy smile- "Farah this is Melina, your partner." Price introduced me to Farah.

Farah gave me a side to side smile as I shook her hand. I took her hand and greeted her.

"It's a pleasure." I said.

"Same!"

"Melina, please show Farah your room. You and her will share the same room, her bed has already been brought and everything she needs . Bye girls."

We said goodbye to price and started walking to our room. It's not my first time sharing a room with a girl. Just imagine 50 women in one room sleeping, bathing together, we all fell in period at the same time and always fighting. Just imagine that.

My bunkmate was always Mara. That fucking bitch I love her with all my life, thanks to her I was able to make it through our Bootcamp. All our missions were always accomplished with perfection, in other words we were always a dynamic duo. How I miss her.

We walked into the room and yes...we had bunk beds now.
"Which one will you choose?" Farah asked me dropping her bags to the floor.

"The bottom one...if you're okay with that..." I said...she was a little shy...I didn't know Farah but I had heard several things about her...about how she had her courage and voice to stand up to enemies on her country and fight them to a standstill. She is a very strong woman and I respect her a lot.

"Yeah, don't worry! Then I'll have the one upstairs."

I sat on my bed as I had absolutely nothing to do and our next mission was at 3am and it's still only 11pm.

"I heard what happened with Gaz...I'm so sorry." Farah said as she put away her belongings.

"Oh yeah...we didn't really know each other that well but yeah...it was really unfortunate."

"I didn't talk to him that much but my fiancé did know him very well."

Fiancé? Sorry I'm very curious, you guys already know that.

"Oh, are you getting married?" I asked.

"Yes! Next year when my fiancé finally gets his vacation."

"Who's the lucky guy?"

"Alex" Farah answered me with a smile.

"Just Alex?" I asked.

"Yes...just Alex."

"What about you? Boyfriend? Husband? Engaged?" Farah asked.

Why do I always end up in this position? People like to remind me how sad and lonely I am.

"Does having a curse count?" I asked with a chuckle.

Farah let go what she was doing and sat down next to me with an "impossible" face - "YOU DONT HAVE A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP?!"

"Ye-no."

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! You are beautiful and have a spectacular body! It's impossible... don't lie to me." Farah crossed her legs and looked at me waiting for me to tell her the truth.

I laughed a little at her face- "it's complicated."
Much more than complicated actually.

"With who?"

"Simon Riley."

Farah opened her eyes huge- "you're messing with me right?"

"I wish."

"oh my god! With our lieutenant?! I never thought he could actually feel love." Farah said as she laughed.

"He's actually a sweetie pie" I remembered our day in front of the beach and our whole date. He really is someone very sweet...with a pure heart.

"Did you know there are a lot of women behind him?"
A LOT?! A LOT OF WOMEN?!

"Really?" Now I'm really interested in this conversation. Hold the fuck up.

"Yes, only a few have had sex with him, but none of them have seen him without his mask and none of them have had a second time. It's just one night and that's it. I've heard he acts like he doesn't know the girl after that. Truly legendary I would say."

Interesting...

"So feel important then. Because you're the first one that I've heard that says that have something complicated going on with Riley. Have you seen his face?"

Should I tell her? Fuck it.
"Yeah."

"Oh my God! HE'S DEFINITELY IN LOVE WITH YOU. You're his girl, who made the first move?"

"He did."

"Fuck it all, you've got him in your hand like a puppy."

I don't know if I should feel honored, proud or terrified.... y'all tell me, what do you think?

*knock knock*

"Yes?" We both said at the same time.

The door opened and Simon was standing there looking at us-"it's time."