"No air"

"Then fuck me."

Simon kept rubbing his dick all over my entrances making me more and more impatient. I wanted him to fuck me until I couldn't feel my legs and forgot even my name. That's the point I want to get to.

"You are so impatient.. such a slut" as Simon finished his sentence he shoved his whole big dick inside me making me scream and moan without mercy.

"Ahh...fuckkk- you are always so tight and very wet for me...atta girl." Simon said between little moans.

One of Simon's hands was on my hip while the other was on top of my lower back pushing me down making the perfect arc.

I felt Simon's thighs clapping against my butt/thighs. Our skins clapped to the rhythm of Simon's movement.

I was all in a mess of moans and cries of pain. I was almost standing but lying on the table almost in doggy position while Simon was standing behind me as he fucked me like he had never fucked me before.

He knew how to use his hips very well...as he fucked me he made little circles with his waist causing his dick to hit me right in my g-spot.

This man will make me cry. Just a warning.

"Grab me by my hair-please." I asked him as I moaned.

"Haha...that's what you want my love?"

"Yes- yes please." I asked him again in the voice he loved.....

"Fuck! You're such a bitch and disgusting, the only thing you make me want to do to you is hurt you."

"Then do it- or are you afraid?" I asked.

Very bad idea.

Simon grabbed me by the hair pulling me with his grip so that I stood a little to his height while he kept hitting me from behind.

He put his mouth on my ear- "Is that what you want?! Do you want me to hurt you pretty bad?."

"I knew you didn't have the balls to do it." I said as I tried to look at him.

Simon threw me against the table- "fuck!" I groaned in pain because my hips had hit the corner of the table.

"Kneel-" Simon walked over to me and forced me to get on my knees while he was grabbing me by the hair again and forcibly kneeled me down.

"Do you want to keep talking to me like that?! I'll show you who's boss." Simon smacked my face making me look the other way- "open your fucking filthy mouth."

"I don't want to." I said with a smile. I know I'm playing with fire...but I like it. It's addictive.

Simon grabbed me by the neck and started to squeeze my neck tightly leaving me breathless...in a few minutes I felt like I was passing out and my head was about to explode, I put my hands on his wrist trying to make him to let go. But he never did.

With the little I could see...I saw his face...well...his eyes because he was still wearing his mask. It was like he was full of rage and fury inside. He wanted to kill me by choking me.

I don't know if I should really worry about it or just let it go and enjoy it. I think both at the same time. Plus you only live once...lol.

"You're lucky I want you alive." Simon let go of me making me collapse on the ground.

As I fell to the ground I started coughing and gasping for air. My chest was dropping and rising rapidly, my pulse was very fast, just like the bunnies.

Simon just stared at me and masturbated...he liked to see me suffer.

My face was all puffy along with my neck which must have Simon's hand very well marked and my eyes were all watery.

"Open your mouth." Simon ordered me again.

This time I got down on my knees and did so.
Simon put his whole dick in my mouth and held both sides of my head. His dick began to move rapidly in and out of my mouth while I heard him groaning with pleasure.

He was face fucking me. This is the first time in my entire boring life that a man has ever done this to me...I can't deny that it felt so good. I put my hands on his thighs holding on so I wouldn't fall off as each time Simon thrust his cock in and out of my mouth he sped up more and more. He was about to come from the way he was moaning.

His moans were making me feel so many things.
I was so desperate to hear him whimpering while he came all over my face.

"Touch yourself while I f-fuck your pretty face" Simon was trying to speak normally but was too caught up between his moans and groans.

I took one of my hands off his thighs and began massaging my clit.

"Keep it up-you're doing great, my love." Simon was telling me between his moans.

"Don't stop...please." HE BEG?!

My eyes began to roll...I was about to come.
"Are you close?" he asked looking down at me from above...the view I had from below was THE BEST.

His abs along with his chest, his dogsplates, his neck, his mask along with his piercing eyes and his hands along with his veins made me even more wet.

I came in a matter of seconds as I tried to moan clearly but I couldn't because Simon still inside my throat with his dick.

"F-fuck- I'm going to cum too."

"You're going to swallow it?" he asked me.

I agreed slightly with my head-"that's my girl."

HIS GIRL?! OMGGGGGG OMGGGGGG MY HEART! But f- first I must keep focus on the guac guac 3,000.

Simon sped up some more and suddenly he pressed my head while pushing his cock all the way in and threw his head back- "fucking-bitch!"

I felt all Simon's cum go down my throat as Simon let go of my head and took his dick out of my mouth.

Simon sat back in the chair and his chest was going up and down...he was very veryyy sweaty....and I was fixing my whole face and mouth. He kinda destroyed me.

"That-that was...wow." He said turning his gaze back to me.

"Yeah-"

"GHOST?!"
"GATES?!"

"GHOST?! DO YOU COPY?!"

Simon and I looked at each other for a few seconds as we heard the radio turn on and Price yelling at us we ran to our helmets. Ghost picked up the radio and pressed it to talk.

We were screwed. Did they hear us?!

"This is ghost-I do copy."