Chapter 53 (The End)

Anirudh looked at her lovingly and said to her "maine kaha ki beti hogi, to mtlb meri choti si bondita hi hogi, thik hai bondita!" she told softly. she just nodded shyly.

After some days bondita and Anirudh were sleeping on bed. At midnight they were sleeping in eachother embraces peacefully. suddenly bondita felt pain in her stomach. she winched in pain "Ahhhh! Patibabu, Ahhhh! patibabu, ahhh" she screamed in little loud. Anirudh wakes up and looked at her and asked being tensed "Kya hua bondita? dard ho raha hai kya?" he asked to checking her. " han patibabu acahanak se lag raha hai jaise koi jor jor se laat maar raha ho, i feel like that someone kicking me from inside the stomach" she said while screaming in little loud. after listen her anirudh putting his ear on her stomach and listening the movement. His face got lightened after listen the movement.

"Kya hua patibabu? Apne suna?" She asked being impatient. "Han bondita maine suna, hamare hamare baby ke kick karne ki avaaj aa rahi hai. Baby...baby andar se movement kar raha hai" he said happily. "Hamara hamara baby kick kar raha hai?" She asked. Anirudh nodded then she again feel the kick of her baby. Her face shining after feeling her sweet kick of her Baby.

After that last half month bondita's tummy got big like a baby womb. Her stomach shows the baby growth how her baby growing inside her womb. Anirudh caressed her stomach and said "bondita ab bas kuch hi dino me hamara baby aane wala hai!" He said happily. "Han patibabu bas kuch dino ka intezar aur phir ham aur hamara baby tino saath me honge! Ek sath" She replied. Anirudh hugged her happily.

After that bondita felt hungry she said to him "patibabu mujhe bahut bukh lagi hai! Kuch khaane me hai kya? She asked while showing her stomach to him. "Tumahara pet dekhne se lag raha hai ki tum kitni bhukhi ho bondita 😅 bas kuch der ruko me abhi laata hu khana!" He said and went to picking the food for her.

He kept full plate salad, fruits and soop of pulses. Bondita looked all of them and asked "patibabu itna saara khana!" She asked with big eyes. Anirudh nodded. "Par in sab me to mera favourite kuch bhi nahi hai" she said to disappointed way. "Bondita agar tumne ye sab finish kar liya na to tumahare liye ek surprise hai!" He gave lust to her. She got ready for that task. She ate full plate of salad, fruits and soop. "Lijiye patibabu sab khatam kar diya bondita ne, ab bataiye kya surprise hai!" She asked impatiently.

"Ruko ruko laata hu." He told them he picked 8 handis of roshogullas. He put in front of her table and said "tumhara sabse jyada favourite to yahi hai na bondita!" He asked while showing roshogullas. She clapping her hand in jumping way "thank you thank you thank youuuuuu patibabu" she replied and kissed him on his cheek.. anirudh smiled seeing her kiddish behaviour. "Arey bondita jyada kudo mat pet me dard hone lagega" he suggested her.

After that she sat quietly and eating roshogullas peacefully anirudh looked at her and said "Bondita bhi na bilkul bacchi hai!" He said to himself in smiling way.

After one month she was in her seven months. Her stomach got big and her waight also gained. One day bondita watching herself in mirror and caressing her stomach and said to herself "kitni moti ho gayi hai bondita! Aur vajan to dekh lag raha hai ki 60-70 years ki aunties ho gayi hai. Kahi patibabu mujhe aise dekh ke unka pyar na kam ho jaaye! Agar unka Dil kisi aur pe aa gaya to? Kya karegi bondita?" She asked to herself. Anirudh watched the scene of her and said while coming.

"Sahi kaha tumne bondita! Ab tumhe aise mota dekhke mera to kya kisi ka bhi dil kisi aur pe aa jaye. Kyoki koi moti, aur vajandar ladki se thodi hi koi dil lagata hai. Uske liye to koi khoobsurat si, pyaari si, halki fulki dikhne wali ladki honi chahiye! Jo ab tum nahi rahi.... isliye me soch raha hu ki kahi bahar kisi ke saath chakkar chala lu!" He told in acted way.

After listen his answer bondita puffed her mouth and said "kya!!aap shadishuda hokar chakkar chalainge?" She asked with big eyes. "Han ab jab tum aisa kahogi khud ke baare me, to mujhe aisa karna hi padega na?" He again replied in acted way.