Chapter 39

Bondita feels embarassing in front of him and replied "par kaka sasur ji ye to galat hoga na! Is tarah unke karib jaana?" She asked looking down. "Arey kuch galat nahi hoga Bahu....agar anirudh tumse pyaar karta hai to vo kabhi nahi tumhe rokega, bas tum vahi karo jo hamne tumse kaha hai" he ordered her. "Par kaka sasur ji!" She about to saying further but he gestured her to not say anything.

"Kahi aisa karne se vo mujhse aur gussa na ho jaaye!" She asked to herself while engrossed in her thoughts so much.

Then she went to the hospital and checking files of patients she was so engrossed that she doesn't realises that anirudh also joined hospital. Anirudh was not talking to her. He was just staring her from far. As bondita looked him he acted like he was ignoring her.

Bondita in mind "mujhe pata hai ki aap mujhe hi dekh rahe hai! Par koi baat nahi aajse shuru hoga bondita ka mission.... 'mission anirudh won'" then she smiled at her thoughts.

Next day bondita was ready for going party of her friends. She was wear a half white dress and open hair. She was looking breathtaking. Her look like this.

As she was going to the party anirudh met with her

As she was going to the party anirudh met with her. He looked her from head to toe and got lost in her. He was admiring her breathtaking. His mouth got open seen his doctor in this new look.

He passes near her while said "aap kahi jaa rahi hai?" He asked looking her beauty. Bondita nodded with smile and replied "Han! Vo meri friend ki birthday party thi isliye usne invite Kiya hai, aap chalenge!" She asked hopefully. Anirudh said "unhone to apko Bulaya hai, to aap jaiye" he replied. "Usne ham dono ko bulaya hai....agar aap bhi chalenge to use acha lagega" she asked hopefully. Then he thought sometime "bondita aise akele jayegi aur kisi ki Nazar lag gayi to?? Chala jaau kya? Aisa karta hu chala hi jata hu vaise bhi bulaya to hai hi" he said in mind then he got ready.

Both took permission from kaka and left for party.

In the whole way anirudh was lost on her bondita, he didn't focusing in driving he was staring her from the corner of his eyes as bondita looked him he was stolen his eyes from her. He giggled from inside.

"By the way you're looking beautiful 😍" he admired her simply. "Thank you 🙈" she replied. Bondita in mind "jo bhi kiya hai aap hi ke liye to kiya hai" she said while looking him.

After sometime both reached in party. Bondita was coming from the gadi but her leg got stuck on the corner of car due to this she was about to falling in ground but anirudh held her from falling her. He made her stood. And scolded "jab heels pahenkar chalna nahi aata to kyo paheni hai tumne heels? Agar gir jaati to?" He asked in concerned way like he was her patibabu. She looked him with moist eyes and replied "aap hai na mujhe sambhalne ke liye" she replied annoyingly. Anirudh thought what he said to her then he corrected himself and replied "I mean mere kehne ka mtlb tha ki dhyan se chalna chahiye tha apko" he replied while stealing his eyes to her. She nodded. Then both entered inside the hall.