Chapter 40 🙈

He controlled himself not to be angry on her "bondita abhi Ghar chalte hai bahot raat ho gayi hai, sab wait kar rahe honge" he requested her but she was not listen him after that he found that there is no option for stopping her then he picked her in his arms while she is shaking herself in his arms. He came out from the party and seated her inside the seat of gadi.

Then he drove the car in front of gate. In the whole way bondita blabbering nonstop which was making anirudh irritate but he also liked her cute irritating looks and facial expressions. When he was driving she was sat into his lap and kissing his chest making him loose on herself but as far as he controlled himself because of her intoxication State. And sometimes she trailing her fingers on his head to his lips. But he stopped her and made her sat on the seat of gaadi. After sometime they both reached the rc mension.

He came out of the car and while hiding her, he takes her to the room and closes the door. He placed her on her bed and said before going "bondita tum so jaao, me chalta hu" he patted her head and going before he came out to the room she ran towards him and hugged him back. Anirudh feels her intoxication and turn towards her and said "bondita ham kal baat karte hai abhi tum so jaao" he insisting her. She denies through her head gesturing. "Bondita kaise soyegi? Jab uske patibabu uske saath nahi honge" she asked making cute poute.

Anirudh melt in her cuteness and replied while controlling his emotions "bondita I'm not your patibabu, hamari abhi tak shadi nahi Hui hai, Han agar tum chaho to ham shadi kar sakte hai" he asked with mischievous eyes. "Shadi to me kab se karna chahti hu par mere patibabu hi nahi mante......koi na koi problem khadi ho jaati hai shadi me! Kabhi baby wali problem, kabhi mama mami wali to kabhi jayesh wali! Jiski vajah se hamari shadi hi nahi ho paati hai. Aur agar shadi hui bhi to aisi jisme na apko kuch yaad hai aur na koi hamari shadi manne ko taiyar hai" she answered in intoxicating way. Anirudh listen her talks.

"Bondita ham dono to man se jude hai aur shadi ka mtlb ek dusre ke hamesha ke liye ho jana hai" he replied while cupping her face. "Aur bahot jald hamari shadi hogi.....aur is baar koi adchan nahi aayegi hamari shadi me" he consoled her. She nodded.

"Thik hai ab me chalta hu kal subah hote hi me sabse baat karta hu" he answered making his eyes contact to her.

After that as he about to leave she lock the door from inside and taking steps towards him and he was confused about her sudden behaviour. He found the reason of locking the door as he was busy she hugged him from inside tightly. Anirudh gulped why she is behaving like this.

"Bondita ko sirf apke sath rehna hai, apke saath Sona hai, apki baaho me hi rehna hai.....apko nahi pata maine maine kitna intezar Kiya hai apke thik hone ka" she replied while snuggling more into his arms. Anirudh chuckled and replied "bondita me kahi bhaga thodi na jaa raha hu! Me yahi hu tumhe jab bhi meri jarurat ho tab bula lena, par abhi to mujhe Jane do" he said while patting her back. She denies and looking upward him and asked "apko mere paas rehna acha nahi lagta? Ya phir apko mujhse pyaar hi nahi hai" she asked making puffed cheeks.

He looked her cute puffed cheeks and kissed her lovingly amd replied "me bondita pyaar nahi karta" he replied while looking other side she again puffed her cheeks anirudh smiled and replied "balki bahot jyada pyaar karta hu" he answered hugging her more tightly. She also kissed him back on his cheeks.

"Kal kaka som ki rishta pakka karne jaa rahe hai na! To uske liye jaldi uthna hoga? Aur jaldi uthne ke liye jaldi Sona bhi hoga bondita" he said while parted away to her. She looked him furiously and She says itching in her body "ham mujhe Sona to hai lekin apke sath, lekin pata nahi kyo khujli ho rahi hai patibabu" she replied while itching. Anirudh observed her state and replied "I think bondita khujli tumhe tumhari dress ki vajah se ho rahi hai, tum jao jakar change kar lo" he said forwarding her to the bathroom.