Chapter 6

Then He takes the handkerchief out of from his pocket and cleans her mouth. While cleaning her mouth he feels her soft lips while wipping her mouth then he further goes to wipping slowly and feels her. Bondita also enjoyed his cute touch. "Ho....ho gaya" he said in husky voice.

"Thank you anirudh sir" she said in excitement and hugged him slowly. Anirudh got shocked about her sudden reaction. He controlled his emotions and slowly removed her arms from his body. "Bondita ab tum ye medicine kha lo aur jao jakar so jao". Bondita noded she said to him "me apke room me so sakti hu?" She questioned to him in a polite way. As anirudh angry on her she changed her questions "me to.... teddy bear se puch rahi thi 😅 ki me aur vo sath me so sakte hai ya nahi!" She said like a baby. "Acha....to kya javab diya apke teddy bear ne!" He asked with loughing way. "Mera teddy bear bahot acha hai vo turant ready ho jata hai, bas apko chorkar 😏" she said in a complaint way.

"Bahot ho gaya bondita ab jao jakar so jao jaldi Sona baccho ke liye acha hota hai na!" He advised her. "Nahi me bacchi nahi hu....I'm 21 years old girl" she exclaimed. "Acha!! Tum bacchi nahi ho lekin harkate to sari baccho wali hai tumhari, only your age has increases, your mind didn't developed yet." He replied in her way. "I'm totally developed with body and brain but why did you not understand me!" She said with making puffed face. "Han bondita tum tum aur tumhara brain dono hi developed hai.. mujhe maaf karo jo maine tumse Aisa kaha. Ab jao sou aur sone do" he said with requested hands.

She left with puffed cheeks.

"Ye bondita bhi na bilkul bacchi hai, ise sambhalne ke liye baccha Banna padta hai" he said to himself.

Both goes to their respective rooms and sleeping peacefully.

In bondita's room she was dreaming a beautiful dream he saw a anirudh in his dream when he scolded badly and then suddenly he shows his love to her. Her smiles appeared her face.

In morning anirudh sleeps got broke and wakes up from his bad and went for freshen up. Then he make breakfast for both of them and thinking about her "abhi tak aayi nahi bondita, shayad so rahi hogi" he said to himself.

Suddenly he hears the sound of breaking glass. "Ye....ye to bondita ke room se avaj aayi hai! Vo...vo thik to hogi na. Mujhe jakar dekhna chahiye meri responsibility hai vo" he said to himself.

Then he went towards her room. And saw bondita where she lying  down on her bad. "Thank God ye thik hai" he said to putting his hand on his chest. "Ye glass kaise tuta" then he saw her hand which was bleeding "ye bondita ke hath se khoon kaise nikal raha hai? Kya hua ise?" Then he went towards her and checking her hand. Blood was visible all over her hand. "Bondita kya hua tumhe? Ye ye kaise hua?" He asked in nervousness. As she about to say she goes in unconscious state. Anirudh picks Bondita in his arms without delaying and took in hospital.

"Nurse jaldi se OT ready Karo, make arrangements quickly now" he ordered to his staffs. "Bondita tumhe kuch nahi hoga...me hu tumhare sath, tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga me bas apni ankhe khole rehna please bondita.

Then he starts preparations of operations. He cleans blood of her hand and He ties a bandage in her hand and also donates blood to her due to lack of blood. Then she slowly starts regaining consciousness. But she faints again due to weakness. "Tum leti raho bondita, abhi tumhari halat thik nahi hai" he instructed her.

He came out his OT(operation theatre) and as he about to go to his cabin a one nurse came near him and said "sir bondita ji ki tabiyat kaisi hai?" Priya asked. "She is out of danger" he answered. "But what will happened with her sir? why she was unconcious" she asked in concerned voice. "I don't know Priya when I was going to Bondita's room she was in unconscious state and blood was flowing in her hand" she replied in nervousness. "Sir par aap unka khayal rakhna, ye unke liye bahot hi dangerous tha agar thoda der ho jati unhe yaha lane me to shayad pata nahi kya hota" Priya showing her concern to her. "mere hote huye bondita ko kuch nahi hoga, aur na hi me use kuch hone dunga. Chahe uske liye mujhe kuch bhi kyo na karna pade me piche nahi hatunga" he replied like legends. "To phir aap unki wish har wish puri karna sir is halat me patient ki wish puri hona bhi jaruri hota hai. Agar unki wish puri nahi hoti to kabhi kabhi vo khudko chot bhi pahucha lete hai. Kahi aisa to nahi ki bondita ne apse kuch manga ho aur apne uski wish puri na ki ho?" She asked. He remembered her sentences "kya me apke sath so sakti hu? mujhe akele dar lagta hai, me akele nahi reh pati hu". "han usne kaha to tha" he replied. "Aisa kya kaha tha sir jo aap unki wish puri nahi kar paye?" She questioned to him. "Priya bondita ne koi normal chiz nahi mangi thi that She told me whether she can stay in my room or not and it was not just about staying, she wanted to sleep with me. And you know Priya that all this is against my principals, then how would I say yes to her. She is a girl Priya." He replied her questions.

"This is not a big thing sir" she said. Anirudh noded. "Sir kya aap usse pyar karte hai?" She again questioned him. His eyes widened "what are you saying Priya she is my responsibility and she is mentally unstable person" he replied. "Sir aap aur kisi ko ye javab dena mujhe mat dijiye maine dekha hai apki ankho me bondita ke liye pyar phir bhi aap mana kar rahe hai" she said to him.

"Pyar nahi hai Priya bas concern tha me uske liye aur kuch nahi" he said. "Thik hai mat maniye lekin apko bahot jald ehsaas ho jayega ki apko bondita se pyar hai" she replied. "Bahot ho gaya Priya mujhe dekhna chahiye ki bondita thik hai ya nahi" he said in concerned voice.

Then he went towards her ward. He checks bondita whether she is well or not. But she was in concious state and looking anirudh and Said to him "aap bahar kyo khade hai sir andar aiye" she said. Anirudh goes towards her and checks her temperature and giving medicine. She was making Ewww faces but anirudh ignores her reactions and left from there. "Inhe kya hua ye aise kyo react kar rahe hai?" She said to herself.

Then she slept after taking medicine. Anirudh watches her from far. "Mujhe itna ajib kyo lag raha hai aur bhi to patient hote hai me bakiyo ka bhi ilaj karta hu phir bhi mujhe ek alag sa hi ehsaas kyo Bondita ke sath hota hai!" He said to himself.

Next morning bondita was in concious state and anirudh signed in discharge papers and then  He takes her home with him.

She lied down bondita upon her bad. "Bondita tum Aram karo, me tumhare liye kuch banakar Lata hu" he said while caressing her hair. "Thik hai anirudh sir, lekin..." She stopped while saying "lekin....kya bondita?" He asked in concerned voice "lekin mujhe dar lagta hai akele" she replied. "Me tumhe chorkar kahi nahi jaunga bondita, me yahi hu tumhare pass" he replied in her manner.

Then he went to kitchen and make daliya for her. Actually guys daliya, khichdi and soop was good for health when was you unconcious. Then he prepares quickly and goes towards her room.

"Dekho bondita me kya laya hu tumhare liye" he said while entering. "Chocolate laye hai aap mere liye" she said, quivering on her lips. "Nahi bondita 😅 balki usse bhi healthy chiz hai mere pass " he replied. "Chocolate se achi chiz aur kya hai sakti hai 😏" she said while making wierd faces. "Arey bondita khake to dekho kya hai" he took a morsel in his hands and feeds her by his own hands. "Kaisa laga?" He asked. "Vaise to mujhe daliya bilkul pasand nahi hai par Itna bhi bura nahi tha, kyoki apne jo banaya hai" she said in a flirting way. "Bas bondita bahot ho gaya ab tum so jao, tabiyat thik nahi hai na tumhari" he said while covering her in a blanket. "So to jayegi ye bondita par aap kahi Jana mat, nahi reh payegi ye bondita apke bina" she said like a baby and this words effects his heart more.

"Me kahi nahi jaunga bondita me yahi hu, tum Aram karo" he said to console her. He sits by her bad side to make her sleep.

How was the chapter guys? Are you enjoying? What will happen next? Weather Anirudh loves bondita or not?