Chapter 38

Then he get some flashbacks when he ordered that owner for make pendent for his becoming wife with pictures.

On the other side bondita was packing her luggage at her room. She was almost packed her luggage and as she about to leave to her room Anirudh locked the door from inside.

He entered inside the room where she was busy with her stuffs. He was taking baby steps towards her, bondita heard some footsteps and looked there where voice coming. She saw him, he was coming towards her. Bondita looked at him and thought "what's going wrong with him! Is he okay? Why he is coming towards me like this!" She asked with herself.

Then He dangerously coming towards her and pinned her in against wall. He hold her from soldiers and making his grip tighten on her. She was gasping with nervousness and looking into his eyes with fear.

She asked "bondita tumhe pata tha na sab kuch? Phir kyo chipaya tumne mujhse! Kyo bondita! Kyo!" He shouted on top of his tongue on her. "Aap kya keh rahe hai! Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai? Aur chodiye mujhe......it's hurting" she was yelling in scary way. "Acha! Jab tumne mujhse sach chipaya! Tab tumne socha mujhe kitna dukh hua tha?? Nahi na to phir abhi kyo tumhe feel ho raha hai!" He asked going near her lips. She was breathing hardly due to his closeness. He went more near her lipy and he about to closed her lips with his lips hardly on her. she parted away from him and yelling "nahiiiiii!!!!!! Aap bondita ke saath jabardasti nahi kar sakte!" She shouted a loud.

He came near her and hold her from soldiers and asked "what happened bondita are you okay? Why are you yelling?" He asked while going closer to her. She jerked out his hand and said "no! I'm okay I was saw something scary however I was scared a bit" she replied normally. He nodded.

After that she ups her face and asked to him "Vaise aap yaha kyu aaye? Kuch kaam tha?" She asked while wiping of her sweat from her head. He nodded then he gives something to her which was made her surprised.

She was shocked after seeing that "ye.....ye......ye apke paas kaise aaya! Ye to Tut Gaya tha na??" She asked with concern. He nodded. "Jab galti maine ki thi to bharpayi bhi to mujhe hi karni hogi na bondita" he told her with giving her pendent. She took that pendent with almost teary eyes. She said to him "thank you anirudh you didn't know how much expensive this for me, thank thank you thanks a lot ❤️" she said him to thankyou while hugging him. Bondita said in mind "ek pal ke liye to Aisa laga jaise aapko sab yaad aa gaya ho! Par apko dekhne se lagta hai ki apko abhi tak kuch yaad nahi aaya." She told in her mind. Anirudh was shocked after seeing her loving behaviour.

After sometime she parted away from him "lekin uske liye apko room lock karne ki kya jarurat thi! Vo to aap aise bhi de sakte the na?" She asked while watching pendent. Anirudh thought something and then replied "sirf yahi Dena hota to nahi karta room lock.....lekin aur bhi cheez hai jo me tumhe Dena chata hu..... actually dene se pahle kuch puchna chahta hu! May I?" He asked to her. She nodded.

"Acha bondita to mujhe ye batao ki mere kaka tumhare kya lagte hai! (She looked at him with confused face) mera mtlb......hai ki tum pichle do mahine se yaha par mera khayaal rakh Rahi ho....vo bhi apne ghar se door hokar, isliye maine pucha! Varna koi paraya kisi aur ke liye itna kyo karega!" He asked normally.

She observed his reaction then replied "Kaka ji to mere pita saman hai" she replied lovingly. "Acha! Aur somnath aur batuk!! Vo kya lagte hai tumhare?" He asked looking Deep into her eyes. "Somnath to mere dada lagte hai bilkul bade bhai jaise khyal rakhte hai vo mera, aur....batuk vo mera sabse acha dost hai jab se me is haveli me aayi hu tab se batuk aur me bahot ache dost ban gaye hai" she replied with decent smile. Anirudh shaking his head. "Acha! To us hisab se mera aur apka kya rishta hua.....agar somnath apke dada lagte hai to iska mtlb me......" He was saying finding relationship between them into her eyes. Bondita looked at him in shock why he was asking this question.