Chapter 29

"Han to" kaka answered him. Then Anirudh goes towards her. And held her wrist and said to her "bondita mujhe tumse kuch jaruri baat karni hai, tum chalo mere sath!" He said to tool her with themselves. But he jerk his hand and said to looking her friend "chalo sohem maami ne bola hai ki me tumhe apne som dada aur batuk se milvau" she said to sohem who was standing with her.

Then both went without looking him. Anirudh standing like a fool. He making annoying look of his face. "Mtlb apni baat manvane ka koi naya tarik dhundha hai bondita ne! Lekin ye idea akeli bondita ka nahi ho sakta ye jarur un do shaitano ki mili bhagat hogi meri bholi bhali Bondita ko Patti padhane ki ☹️." He said to himself.

"Bondita!!" He speaks her name but she ignored.

Bondita in mind while walking "ab pata chalega bondita ko satane ka parinam mere hone wale patibabu" she smirked.

Bondita met sohem with batuk and som. Batuk whispered on bondita's ear "plan kaisa chal rahaa hai boudi?" Batuk asked. "Jaise tumne kaha tha batuk bilkul vaisa" she replied at his way. Then trio passes smiles to eachother. Which didn't unnoticed by anirudh.

"Mtlb mera Shaq sahi tha ye bondita aur uske devar ki mili bhagat hai, par tum log bhi jante nahi ho anirudh roy choudhary ko!." He said in his mind.

Suddenly his kaka called anirudh. Anirudh went to him. "Kaka apne bulaya?" Anirudh asked. "Han anirudh vo mehendi shuru hone wali hai to sabse pahle bahu ke hath me mehendi ka pahla akshar tumhare naam ka hoga, chalo jao bahu ke hath me apna naam likh ke aao" kaka guided him.

He goes towards her where she was seating with her friends and her brother in law's.

He bent down on his knees and held her hand lovingly and put his first letter of his name. After that he got up from there. Bondita seeing that name she was looking surprisingly in her hand. Anirudh wrote in her hand  "A❤️B" which was giving separate happiness for her from the core. Anirudh smiled after seeing her smile.

After that mehendi ceremony going well. And this time was Sangeet. Everyone was busy on Sangeet. Batuk looked at anirudh who was continuosly looking at her. Batuk going near her and asked for dance with sohem.

"Boudi chalo sohem ke saath dance karte hai afterall vo itne time baad jo aaya hai apke wedding function me to itna to banta hi hai" he requested her. Then bondita dance with sohem helding his hand like couple.

Anirudh didn't feel good for himself because nobody has asked for dance. A girl name Bella came towards him and asked him for dance. Anirudh took this chance for teasing her. Anirudh accepted her request and dancing with that girl.

Everyone was busy in dance bondita didn't noticed him that he was dancing with another girl. Suddenly that girl leg about to slip anirudh held her from her waist which was not unnoticed by bondita. Bondita gulped and burnt from inside and thought "how can he held someone like that. This was only the only place of Bondita. How can he give to other person?"

After one round of dance. Everyone changed their couple. Bella went with sohem. Bondita comes to anirudh. Batuk and dance with preety and somnath dance with prakriti.

Bondita put her hands on his soldiers and then suddenly anirudh makes his grip on tighten on her. Bondita dance with him but didn't looked into his eyes. Anirudh didn't feel good to this ignorance. he make her face turn towards himself and make her looked into his eyes. Sometime bondita got lost in him But then he realised bondita about to go for dance with another person he feels bad for him.

This time bondita went an unknown person who was cover his face with mask in this way she couldn't see his face properly. He held her bondita from her waist. But his touch bondita didn't feels good. That person makes his grip tighten on her waist and going closer to her. But suddenly she jerk his grip over herself and went away from the dance group.

She went washroom for freshing up. She washed her face thrice then she feels relaxed about that touch. She thought "vo.....vo touch mujhe aisa kyo paga jaise vo maine pahle bhi kabhi feel Kiya hai? Par bahot hi disgusting tha vo touch!" She said to herself. "Uske touch se aisa lag raha tha jaise vo jayash ka touch ho!!" She said to herself in scared tone. Then her flashback memories came in her mind in blurry way. But she couldn't recall properly.

In this time someone knocked the door of washroom and come inside the washroom. She was wipping her face from towel. Someone closed her eyes. Bondita again afraid about his sudden reaction. She about to hit him on his leg. Suddenly that person scream in her ear. "Is tumhe mujhse koi nhi bacha payega bondita, us baar to tum Bach gayi par is baar me tumhe nahi chodunga!" After that, that person left he left the mark on her hand.

She opened her eyes and screamed in loud "kon hai!? Samne kyo nahi aate? Aise chup chup kar darane se tumhe kya lagta me dar jaungi! Nahi me ab vo bondita nahi hu jo har choti si cheez se dar jaati thi!" She said in the washroom but nobody listen her. After that her eyes goes towards her hand which was written something. She looked at her hand and saw the letter "J" she said in wonder. "Iska mtlb mera Shaq sahi tha! Vo vo jayesh hi tha! Par vo yaha aaya kaise? Aur use yaha kisne bulaya hoga?" After saying that she came out from washroom area.

And went where all the members waiting for her. Anirudh looked her and said to his kaka "kaka vo rahi bondita, aap ise hi keh dijiye jo apko kehna hai!" Anirudh said to his kaka. Kaka said to her "bondita beta kal vivah hai tum dono ka to tum dono kal subah jaldi uth Jana kyoki subha haldi ki rasm hogi aur uske baad vivah hoga tumhara aur anirudh ka." Kaka suggested her. Bondita noded her head and went to her room. Without talking anyone. Anirudh looked at her in confuse but didn't said to her. Because he thought that his bondita was tired that she need some rest for sometime.

Bondita seat in her room silently tears rolling continuously from her eyes. "Mujhe anirudh ko batana chahiye uske baare me! Nahi......agar maine unhe uske baare me bataya to vo bhi kahi pareshan na ho jaaye, vaise bhi unhone mere liye bahot kuch kiya hai ab me unhe aur ye baat bata ke tension nahi dena chahti hu. Kal hamari shadi ho jayegi uske baad me unhe bata dungi! Lekin kahi isse bahot der na ho jaaye? Aur agar usse pahle usne kuch kiya hamari shadi todne ke liye to?" She asked to herself.

Then she went to her mama and mami's room. She asked to her mama "maama apne jayash ko dekha tha aaj Sangeet me?" She questioned about Jayesh. Mama noded in no. "Par hua kya hai bondita tu aise ghabrayi hui kyo hai?" Mami asked. "Vo....vo mujhe aisa laga jaise vo hamare Sangeet me aaya tha!" She said to her in probably manner. "Tumhare saath London jaane ke baad to vo hame dikha hi nahi bondita! Hame laga ki bhag gaya hai vo vaha se!" Her mama replied. She didn't found her answers in her way then she went into her room.

She couldn't focus in her sleep she thought "mujhe itni ghabrahat kyo ho rahi hai? Me kyo baar baar uske baare me soch rahi hu? Jayash mera past tha aur ab anirudh mere present hai, lekin ye baat me unhe na batake kahi me unhe dokha to nahi de rahi hu?" She asked to herself.

At midnight someone knocked her door. She gets scared about someone's knocking. She goes towards the door taking baby steps. As she opened the door someone comes inside her room and closed her mouth that she couldn't screamed a loud. She got shocked after seeing that person.

How was the chapter? What will happen next? Who's Jayesh? What is bondita's past with Jayesh? Who's that person at midnight? Why she is scared so much?