Chapter 32

"Kaha khoi hui ho bondita?? Aur tum kaise bhul sakti ho ki tumhare us mental instability ka responsible kon tha??" He intentionally asks her so. Bondita looked at him with teary eyes and said "vo sab tumne kiya tha??" She asked being confused.

"Iska mtlb tumhi the jisne meri ijjat par hath dalne ki koshish ki thi us din aur....aur....us chakkar me maine apna mansik santulan kho diya tha??" She asked in confused way. He noded shamelessly. Bondita's anger is on the seventh cloud when she listen the truth from his mouth, she burnt from inside somehow she opened her rope and slapped him hard on his mouth. And held her collar tightly She looked into his eyes with fire like It seemed that she would burn him alive.

"How could you did this to me!? Maine tumhe kya nahi samjha tha aur tum kya nikle, kaise kar sakte ho tum ye jante huye bhi kitna believe karti thi me tum pe? Par phir bhi tumne in sab ki parvah nahi ki? Kyo? Kyo?" She yelled on him.

Somehow he freed himself from her grip and said "because I like you, aur kitni baar kehna padega mujhe tumse ki me tumse pyaar karta hu aur shadi karna chahta hu, par tum tab bhi bhi nahi mani thi isliye tumhara upharan kiya aur ab me tumhare saath shadi karunga chahe tum raazi ho ya na ho" he replied in close way. She looked in him with moist eyes.

"Tumhe jitni koshish karni hai kar lo par me tumse shadi nahi karungi because I love him" she shouted on him. He kept his palm on her mouth. Bondita scared due to his touch and starts shivering due to sudden closeness but she controlled hard on herself and pushed him away from herself. "Dur raho tum, koi hak nahi hai tumhe mere karib aane ka" she warned him. But again get close her and said.

"Bondita Bondita Bondita kitni baar kahogi ye baat ki you love him, but i don't like him. Aur tumhe kya lagta hai vo itni asani se aa jaiga?? Nahi..... Nahi bondita vo yaha nahi aa payega kyoki maine use jo address diya hai na meri jaan, use dhundh hi nahi payega vo aur agar vo aa bhi gaya to bhi vo tumhe nahi bacha payega kyoki tab tak to hamari shadi bhi ho chuki hogi my girl" he replied while looking into her eyes. She denied at his face quickly but he ignored.

"Mandap ready Karo jaldi" he shouted on his goons to prepare marriage mandap.

Then he took bondita with himself and seated near her. "Bondita shadi ke mahurat me sirf 15 minute bache hai jisme tum dono ki shadi honi thi! Lekin ab un 15 minute me tumhari aur anirudh ki nahi...... meri aur tumhari shadi hogi aur anirudh kuch nahi kar payega" he declared to her.

She tried herself to freed him but his grip got tighten on her. He made seated her. Pandit started Mantras. And made both of up for taking vov.

They were taking six vov. Bondita tried hard to rescue herself from his grip but his grip got tighten every vov.

"Akhiri phera to Bondita ka mere saath hi hoga Jayesh! Aur tumhe use kidnape karne ki saja dega ye anirudh Roy Chowdhary!" A loud voice came to both as both were looked that side. Both were shows him, a sudden smile crept on her face and jayesh made confused look to him.

"To tum aa hi gaye anirudh!" Jayesh exclaimed in sorrow. "Par uska koi faida nahi hoga kyoki Bondita meri hone hi wali aur uske baad tum uske kuch bhi nahi lagoge" he announced. "Bondita koi cheez nahi hai jisme tumne tera mera laga rakha she is a human, aur uski marji ke bina tum usse shadi kar rahe ho! Jante ho iske liye tumhe me police ke paas bhi bhej sakta hu. Isliye behtar hai ki tum bondita ko chod do varna tumhara me vo haal karunga jo tumne apne sapne me bhi nahi socha hoga!" anirudh replied without looking at her. Because somewhere he was upset to Bondita because she do not tell him the truth of jayesh. Bondita felt guilty in her mind.

"Me satva phera bhi lunga aur vo bhi tumhari aankho ke samne dekhte hai tum kaise rokte ho" he Warned to anirudh. As both were started seventh and last vov. Bondita freed from him and as she ran from him she again held her from her waist anirudh feels disgust in front of his eyes. As he came near her for rescue Someone strikes him in the head from behind, due to which he feels dizzy.

"Anirudh!!!!!!!" Bondita yelled his name. Bondita push him hard on the surface and she came near him. And made him stand. "Aap thik hai?" She asked in concerned way. Tears rolling from her eyes. Anirudh wipped off her tears and said "me....me....me thik hu bondita, tum thik ho" he also asked to her. "Anirudh aap pagal hai? Yaha apko chot lagi hai aur mujhse puch rahe hai ki me thik hu ya nahi!" She screamed in immense pain. "Relax baby I'm okay, hamari shaadi hai na....chalo ise to me baad me dekhta hu" after he about to leave with her.

"Anirudh.....me bondita ko tumhare saath nahi jaane dunga, chahe kuch bhi ho because I'm madly love with her" he said in mind. Then he goes near bondita and held her hand tightly and pushed anirudh beside. Anirudh punch him hard and freed his bondita from his. But jayesh's goons held anirudh from beside and tide with rope anirudh struggled hard to freed that rope but his attempt got failed. Jayesh took bondita in his arms and made sit on mandap. And starts further rituals. He took a bit vermilion in his fingers and going towards her hairline but she turn her face to anirudh who was watching the scene in pain "dekho bondita agar tumne sindoor nahi lagvaya to mere admi tumhare anirudh ko jaan se maar denge" he warned her.

"Tumhe uski sunne ki jarurat nah..... ahhhhhhh (he winched in pain) tum bhag jaao Bondita me sab sambhal lunga..... please bondita bhag jaao" he yelled.

As he about to put vermillion on her hairline Someone throws away the vermilion from his hand due to which he falls near Anirudh. By any means, Anirudh gets up Sindoor and says…."kaka!!" He speaks his name a loud. A sudden smile comes to both of their faces.

"Han anirudh ham...som aur batuk bhi hai vo bahar unke admiyo ko sambhal rahe hai, tu ye sindoor utha aur bahu ki mang me bhar de" he ordered.

"Kabhi nahi mere rehte huye bondita se koi shadi nahi karega" Jayesh speaks from behind. Anirudh took some vermillion in his fingers and goes towards bondita.

As he about to put vermillion on her hairline someone got hit him hard with rode in his head. This time his head starts bleeding. Bondita gets covered in blood by him. And a little blood of his hand also goes into her hairline. But didn't noticed by both. She was got shocked to see him in blood. Anirudh laid down on floor while forwarding his hand towards her. She got confused due to his state what she do or not.

Anirudh closed his eyes on her lap and said "I love you bondita" tears rolled on his eyes and then he faint. "I love you too anirudh" she replied with moist eyes. As she saw him in faint she screamed a loud "Nahi anirudh apko apko kuch nahi hoga! Bondita apko kuch nahi hone degi..... anirudh ankhe kholiye anirudh.... please anirudh ankhe kholiye.......apko apki bondita ki Kasam....ankhe kholiye anirudh" she was screamed his name a loud then his eyes open a bit and a little smile came on his lips. "Bo....bon...dita...aaa" then his eyes closed and his hands were touched a floor. She got numb to seen his state in front of his eyes.

"Anirudh..... anirudh aap mujhe chorkar nahi jaa sakte anirudh, apne apne wada kiya tha ki aap apni bondita ka sath denge uske saath rahenge to phir aap mujhe akela chorkar kaise Jaa sakte hai??? anirudh! anirudh!" She was Saying a loud he didn't not responded to her.

"Anirudh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled a loud.

How was the chapter? How was their emotional scene? What will happen next? What will bondita do after anirudh? Can she survived without him or will happen something which we could not assumed?