Chapter 7

"Me kahi nahi jaunga bondita me yahi hu, tum Aram karo" he said to console her. He sits by her bad side to make her sleep.

He caressing her hair in loving way and said to himself "tum kyo aise react karti ho bondita, kyo tum mujhe apni taraf khinch rahi ho. Ye tumhare aur mere liye sahi nahi hai, hamari closeness galat hai, please try to understand bondita" as he about to leave from there bondita held his hand and said to him in sleeping way "mat jaiye mujhe chorkar ye bondita nahi reh payegi apke bina, mat jaiye please" she said to requesting him. "Me...me kahi nahi ja raha hu bondita I'm here" he said to console her. Then he also seated near her and got slept by near her.

In morning both were sleeping together with holding each others hand. Anirudh wakes up early in the morning and he saw bondita who was sleeping peacefully in near him. "Kitne pyari lag rahi hai bondita 😍 sote huye. Ek dam shant aur befikra." He said to himself. "Lekin kal se me pillow rakhkar sounga kyoki bondita to manne wali nahi mere sath sone ke liye so, it's better i will make distance between us" he said to console himself.

As five days passed anirudh placed the pillow between them and slept together. In those days they were never cone close to eachother and didn't finding a peace in eachother arms properly. Only They were sleeping together while this was against his morals and principles but he was doing because of compulsion and her happiness.

In one day anirudh late retuned at home and he was very tired due to work issue. He was went to his room where bondita already lies on his bad. She was already slept because of medicine reaction. He also slept in near her and without placing pillow between them.

In night anirudh sleeping quickly due to tiredness and roaming his hands here and there for finding pillow he didn't remember that he forget the pillow between them. He moves close to Bondita while moving his hand, he forgets that there was no pillow between them today.
Both of them come very close to each other, their faces are at some distance from each other. In this way his hand comes to his waist. And feeling different her soft and smooth waist by his hand. They were sleeping while hugging eachother.

Anirudh wakes up and found himself in her arms and shocked because they were very close to eachother and finding pillow. "Ye kya me kal raat pillow rakhna hi bhul gaya, tu itna bhulakkad kaise ho sakta hai anirudh. Agar maine bondita ke sath limits cross kar di hoti to, vo kya sochti mere bare me. Tu bhi na anirudh dhyaan rakha kar, kafi jyada bhulne laga hai chize. Isse pahle ye uth jaye tu Jake fresh ho ja Varna iske reaction tu janta hi hai. Agar bondita uth gayi to vo yahi kahegi anirudh ek pyara hug to dete jaiye, Aur phir tu mana nahi kar payega. Isliye beta teri bhalai isi me hai uth le abhi." He said to himself.

As many days passed bondita regain her consciousness and her mind also behaving normal. Because of anirudh care and his concern for her.

After fifteen days anirudh got up from bad and went for bathing. He came out from bathroom and cleaning his body from water drops. Bondita wakes up and seeing him who was almost ready for going to hospital. "Aap kaha ja rahe hai?" She asked. "Bondita aaj thoda important kaam hai to mujhe hospital Jana hoga aur ho sakta hai aaj mujhe late ho jaye aane me, to tum khana kha lena aur time se so Jana thik hai!" He replied. "Kya!! Me bhi chalungi apke sath." She said. "Nahi bondita tum mere sath nahi chal sakti aaj ek jaruri meeting hai isliye mujhe Jana hoga, agar aisa nhi hota to me jata hi nhi please try to understand my work bondita!" He said to understanding her. "Thik hai aap chale jana lekin jaldi aa jana, mujhe pata nhi kyo akele bahot dar lagta hai" she said in nervous tone. "Tum daro mat bondita me jald hi aa jaunga aur agar aaj nahi aa paya to kal subah tak jarur aa jaunga" he said with cupping her face.

Then Anirudh left for meeting in hospital. Everyone was present for meeting, his staff members, Dr rashi, Dr sneha, Dr Ashish and Dr subodh everyone was present. Meeting started. the agenda of the meeting is how to treat mentally unstable person and too without medicine if it was not available and how to handle when patient gaining panic attacks. This was the main thing of that meeting. Everyone discuss mental therapy and aasilum and many more things. But anirudh discussed about the behaviour of patient and how to deal with his/her mental instability and too without medicine and injection. His presentation works properly.

As meeting ended with broad discussion on that time subodh came near him and said to anirudh "sir aaj apke liye khas party organise ki hai, is project ke pure hone ki khushi me. To Sara staff chahta hai ki aap is party me jarur aaye" he asked to him. "Thik hai me aa jaunga, lekin party kab tak ki hai?" Anirudh asked question "jyada nahi sir bas four hours ki hai, aap usme chief guest hai isiliye aapka hona to jaruri hai" he replied. "Lekin....bondita vo Ghar par akeli hai maine use kaha tha ki me jaldi aa jaunga, chalo koi baat nahi me use bol dunga" he replied. "Koi baat nahi sir agar apko koi issue na ho to me ja sakta hu unke pass unhe lene" he answered "koi jarurat nahi hai tumhe uske paas Jane ki, me party se jald hi nikal jaunga" he said. Then he also thought in mind " use vaise bhi dar lagta hai akele, koi baat nahi maine use samjhaya tha ki vo jaldi so Jaye to use dar nahi lagega" he said to console himself.

After that everyone went for party for sometime anirudh forget about her fear and her unconscious state and weather also starts looking different. Clouds start to roll in, the weather also starts getting wet. Anirudh's outside does not go towards the weather.

In party everyone danced with their couples anirudh remember bondita and her cute behaviour. One lady comes near at him. And asked about dance "would you like to dance with me Mr handsome" the lady asked. "Sorry, i can't i don't have my mood to dance" he replied in polite manner. "Don't worry take this juise and your mind will automatically starts preparing for dance" the lady replied. "No I don't have mood to drink anything" anirudh said. "Oh please anirudh That's all you can do! I wanna dance with you" the lady tells him to drink it. Anirudh drank the juise but on that juise it was a mixture of alcohol. He didn't know the presence of alcohol on the drink. Then the lady again forced him to dance with her. In this time anirudh couldn't denied her request. He starts dancing with her. The lady make closeness with him. Anuradh remembered his bondita he thought that she was his bondita then he also make to her. He hold her waist through his hands and dancing with her.

Then the lady intentions going wrong she moving closer him. As she about to more close him. Anirudh still in concious way he knows what she doing with him. Then he threw her little from himself "what are you doing with me?" He said to her. "Nothing anirudh i was just dance with you" she replied. "I know very well what you what to do with me, but you didn't know about me. I'm selfish so, please make distance it's better for you, understand" then he went to bathroom.

On other hand bondita was alone at his home. She was watching tv she could not sleep because of fear. That's why she is watching TV waiting for him. A frightening voice starts to reverberate in her ears. At the same time, the sound of cat screaming also starts coming.

She starts trembling in fear or remembering anirudh where is he "anirudh aap kaha hai please jaldi aa jaiye. Bondita ko apki jarurat hai, mujhe bahot dar lag raha hai" she said in trembling way.

How was the chapter? What will happen next? What will he do? How bondita deal with her fear?